Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Right now I am watching..

Naruto: (gets a bit boring sometimes and I have to push myself to watch it, which is never good) it's meh overall I have to say. It has it's good moments.

World Trigger: An awesome action packed anime, it's slightly newer and it's about people who inhabit a city that have other world creatures come at various times. They use weapons that are called triggers to fend them off. I can't do this show justice, it's just amazing every episode and it's still on going. I forget what happens in what episode, so I don't want to ruin it by giving off too many details.

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon: Long name I know, lol. At first I strayed away from this as I thought it was going to be really stupid and the guy was going to be like hitting on every girl, like some dudes do in online games. I finally decided to watch it and I must say that I am glad I did. It follows the story of a character named Bell Cranel, as the title states he wants girls, but it doesn't really go in that direction. It's more of him making friends and exploring the dungeon. Every episode, as with world trigger, just pulls me in and keeps me wanting more.

Fate/Stay Night: This show is kinda like Naruto for me, where some episodes I have to push myself to watch it, luckily I can only watch one episode a week, lol. Overall it is a good show and if you have watched Fate/Stay Zero it is much more interesting than that, but still falls short in some areas. If you haven't watched Fate/Stay Zero then it is about 7 Masters I believe that can summon Servants which were once Heroic people from ages ago, I believe they can be from a story or otherwise. The whole point is to battle until one Master/Servant is left in which they win a Holy Grail and are granted one wish.

Plastic Memories: If you love animes that pull at your heart strings this one is for you, it can make a grown man cry (I have), lol. This story is set in the future when computerized humans who look, act and feel like real humans are there to aid us in various ways. The only problem is, is that their chips need to be replaced couple years which makes them forget everything including who they were and all the memories they have made thus far. Really good anime, and even thinking about it makes me feel saddened.

Well, that is all I am watching right now, I would love to hear what you are watching. Of course you don't have to go into detail about it like I did.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-10-2022)