DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Awesome. I'll do that. Been playing Neopets for roughly 10 years now, just now learning about how to cheat lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    why does SS keep stopping after ~30min?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    why does SS keep stopping after ~30min?
    Can you provide details? You should be using (you need an account to see links).
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Question

I currently have Majin2, which does not have proxy support and cannot send multiple accounts through different proxies at the same time.
    I came here to look at Majin 1, which appears to do what I want. So now my question is ...

Are you able to have BOTH Majin1 and Majin2 installed on the same computer, installed on the same hard drive, and be able to run both programs at different times (not running together) -- or would they interfere with each other?
    Clarify: I don't want to run both programs at the same time, but I do want the option to use both programs at different times.

I use Majin2 with a VPN. However, I can't find a way to use a proxy with Majin2. I read a bunch of threads and it seems there's a third-party program you can buy "Proxifier" that I think will let you make your proxy act like a VPN, thus enabling it's use with Majin2 - however, if I understand correctly if you are using Proxifier it changes ALL outgoing connections to go through the proxy - thus using the proxifier "Proxy-to-VPN" workaround you can still only run 1 account at any given time.

From the description, Majin 1 appears to be able to use multiple proxies and run multiple accounts at the same time.
    I would like to test it, but it took me so long to get Majin2 working I don't want to mess anything up by installing both.
    Would appreciate any clarifications on the possibility of having both installed on the same hard drive, and any possible conflicts.
    Thank you in advance.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrina View Post
    I currently have Majin2, which does not have proxy support and cannot send multiple accounts through different proxies at the same time.
    I came here to look at Majin 1, which appears to do what I want. So now my question is ...

Are you able to have BOTH Majin1 and Majin2 installed on the same computer, installed on the same hard drive, and be able to run both programs at different times (not running together) -- or would they interfere with each other?
    Clarify: I don't want to run both programs at the same time, but I do want the option to use both programs at different times.

I use Majin2 with a VPN. However, I can't find a way to use a proxy with Majin2. I read a bunch of threads and it seems there's a third-party program you can buy "Proxifier" that I think will let you make your proxy act like a VPN, thus enabling it's use with Majin2 - however, if I understand correctly if you are using Proxifier it changes ALL outgoing connections to go through the proxy - thus using the proxifier "Proxy-to-VPN" workaround you can still only run 1 account at any given time.

From the description, Majin 1 appears to be able to use multiple proxies and run multiple accounts at the same time.
    I would like to test it, but it took me so long to get Majin2 working I don't want to mess anything up by installing both.
    Would appreciate any clarifications on the possibility of having both installed on the same hard drive, and any possible conflicts.
    Thank you in advance.
    To answer your question, yes you can.

But this program is no longer supported and I'm actually going to close this topic so people know to switch over to MAJIN v2.

I will also be updating MAJIN v2 to support proxies the same way as the recent Stealth Core update. Cheers!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Delibird (11-19-2018),Purrina (11-19-2018)