Page 184 of 215 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Last edited by Goten; 09-21-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    I moved your post since it was gravedigging (you posted on a very old topic)... This is the support topic.

No, never use your account while botting.

And no, you probably shouldn't do that either. I'm sorry but you seem to be prone to getting frozen with these random ideas... please research the type of cheating you're going to be doing before continuing to bot, my friend.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Goten (09-21-2020),Painwheel (09-23-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I moved your post since it was gravedigging (you posted on a very old topic)... This is the support topic.

No, never use your account while botting.

And no, you probably shouldn't do that either. I'm sorry but you seem to be prone to getting frozen with these random ideas... please research the type of cheating you're going to be doing before continuing to bot, my friend.
    Haha, point taken! Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I've noticed when toggling the single account to AB button and saving login is checked, it doesn't save the login for next time (other things such as user agent, advanced settings, are saved though). Just a minor bug, is anyone else getting this?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    "Checking to ensure login...."

Stuck at this? I tried changing proxy/restarted computer. Restarted the program as admin(always use this option anyway). Birthday login isn't selected on my account. Works with another neo account but im rs banned on that sooo anyone got any ideas?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When using the multiple shops option does it just go through the list of shops once and then stay on the last shop? Mine’s on the last shop and it won’t skip to the next shop even though it currently has 42 items in stock when i’ve specified it to skip any shop with 20+

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by tapeworm View Post
    I've noticed when toggling the single account to AB button and saving login is checked, it doesn't save the login for next time (other things such as user agent, advanced settings, are saved though). Just a minor bug, is anyone else getting this?
    The settings not being saved might have broken since this program was originally developed to work on Windows XP. It's survived through Vista, 7, 8, and now getting through 10... Pretty cool.

I can look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    "Checking to ensure login...."

Stuck at this? I tried changing proxy/restarted computer. Restarted the program as admin(always use this option anyway). Birthday login isn't selected on my account. Works with another neo account but im rs banned on that sooo anyone got any ideas?
    And it worked before? Maybe try and think about what you did differently recently? Try to login manually into the account via web browser and see if there's anything unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreyjk View Post
    When using the multiple shops option does it just go through the list of shops once and then stay on the last shop? Mine’s on the last shop and it won’t skip to the next shop even though it currently has 42 items in stock when i’ve specified it to skip any shop with 20+
    Highly recommend reading through the guides linked in the first post to learn how to use the bot properly.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

tapeworm (09-23-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    The settings not being saved might have broken since this program was originally developed to work on Windows XP. It's survived through Vista, 7, 8, and now getting through 10... Pretty cool.

I can look into this.

And it worked before? Maybe try and think about what you did differently recently? Try to login manually into the account via web browser and see if there's anything unusual.

Highly recommend reading through the guides linked in the first post to learn how to use the bot properly.
    Joe i figured out the solution. You can to use lowercase for the username. 3 other accounts had this issue and confirmed it works with those as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ok I run the program as administrator. I get the popup "Failed to load control cltRipperWrapper from. Your version may be outdated" - so then I go to the Microsoft to dl VB6 => I try extracting to \Windows\System32 and I get this popup: "Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file." - my PC still has 113 GB left, so it couldn't be memory space. Help?

Update: Works fine now. I installed: (you need an account to see links) and opened program back up, and bam!

---------- Post added 09-24-2020 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-23-2020 at 11:45 PM ----------

Hey Joe, just wanted to clarify - this AB program only asks for the proxy IP and not the user:pw of that proxy? Will it still log under proxy IP without the user:pw part? Just don't want it revealing my IP for the main acct that I use. Thanks.
    Last edited by cdraik; 09-24-2020 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Resolved

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by cdraik View Post
    Ok I run the program as administrator. I get the popup "Failed to load control cltRipperWrapper from. Your version may be outdated" - so then I go to the Microsoft to dl VB6 => I try extracting to \Windows\System32 and I get this popup: "Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file." - my PC still has 113 GB left, so it couldn't be memory space. Help?

Update: Works fine now. I installed: (you need an account to see links) and opened program back up, and bam!

---------- Post added 09-24-2020 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-23-2020 at 11:45 PM ----------

Hey Joe, just wanted to clarify - this AB program only asks for the proxy IP and not the user:pw of that proxy? Will it still log under proxy IP without the user:pw part? Just don't want it revealing my IP for the main acct that I use. Thanks.
    Either use user:pw or user:pw:proxy:port, and currently no, you cannot provide login credentials within SBP to use a proxy if that's needed... in a case like that, check the guide that shows you how to set it up with a program like Proxifier linked in the first post.

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

cdraik (09-24-2020)

Page 184 of 215 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast