Page 195 of 215 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I've been trying to read and try different things all day. Nothing has worked so far :/ any common suggestions on how to fix the permanent "checking to ensure login" error I'm getting? My proxies work fine. I can pull up a web browser and sign on. I have tried re-downloading SDB, my AC score sender also doesn't seem to work. But it's literally worked all week and nothing has changed :/ I have hardly even turned my laptop off this week :'D so I'm stumped.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    So I've been trying to read and try different things all day. Nothing has worked so far :/ any common suggestions on how to fix the permanent "checking to ensure login" error I'm getting? My proxies work fine. I can pull up a web browser and sign on. I have tried re-downloading SDB, my AC score sender also doesn't seem to work. But it's literally worked all week and nothing has changed :/ I have hardly even turned my laptop off this week :'D so I'm stumped.
    Make sure you're passwords are alphanumeric only (xxxxxx#######)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Make sure you're passwords are alphanumeric only (xxxxxx#######)
    They are. I've changed nothing from the last week i've been using it and the previous summer when I used it all summer :/ and I did a lot of trouble shooting last year to figure stuff out so i feel like i tried most things so i'm stumped spent about an hour going through the search function on the thread looking for fixes for "ensuring login" errors. :'D bah humbug. Got any other quick checks to try?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 16h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    They are. I've changed nothing from the last week i've been using it and the previous summer when I used it all summer :/ and I did a lot of trouble shooting last year to figure stuff out so i feel like i tried most things so i'm stumped spent about an hour going through the search function on the thread looking for fixes for "ensuring login" errors. :'D bah humbug. Got any other quick checks to try?
    Is your vip up to date and not expired or anything? I'm not sure if this happens much anymore, but I know some people had glitches with vip before if I'm not mistaken. Maybe that's why it keeps searching for a valid login?

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Is your vip up to date and not expired or anything? I'm not sure if this happens much anymore, but I know some people had glitches with vip before if I'm not mistaken. Maybe that's why it keeps searching for a valid login?
    Brand new I think i renewed it on Friday and have been running smoothly since then on both AC and StealthBuyerPro :/ also did many months last summer with the programs.++

Edit. I've come into comms with another user who has the same starting xxx.xxx proxies address from the same company. Joe do you have any idea on why maybe certain proxies address prefixes might be having issues with the program but not browsers or their respective "speed/server tests" on the websites? I've also sent an email to the company and they say the proxies are working fine and want to help troubleshoot but troubleshooting a program instead of a browser/settings is a bit i think out of their forte :'D lol. I'm under the front running assumption that the servers are weird somehow but have no way to verify that as of yet. But I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Edit.edit. My SBP and AC Sender are both working again this morning, I'm assuming it was entirely server/proxy related somehow even though I was able to login to a browser. Sigh. The saga ends.
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 06-19-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey guys, I'm having issues with SBP, when I run it, the shop stock is always empty and I am unable to see the current amount of neopoints I have on hand. I have 3 copies of them running each with 3/3/2 shell accounts in them, each of the accounts have their own personal private proxy (from InstantProxies) and their login details are in this format:

usename1:password:proxy:Port
    usename2:password:proxy:Port
    usename3:password:proxy:Port

They all have no special characters and consist of only lowercase alphabets and numbers.
    I have used proxifier on my browser to check (using each of the accounts assigned proxy) to ensure that they are not RS banned and have no trouble logging in with on browser.
    Proxifier is not turned on when I am running the 3 instances of SBP (as I already have their IP and port specified as per instructions on the first page).

I've taken a look at this (you need an account to see links), but it seems to be a guide for running multiple instances with a single account on each instance.
    I do manage to get a "Finished logging in to all accounts" notification when logging in multiple accounts, but I get stuck with a "Checking to ensure login" notification when trying to log in individually.

Here are my settings if it helps!

Could someone point me in the right direction? Not sure what I'm doing wrong sadly.

P.S. Not sure if it's revelant, but when I log in to some of the accounts on browser, I get a "www.neopets.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. This process is automatic. You will be redirected once the validation process is complete." I also get a prompt saying "Your password is too weak/ username/email is too weak" when logging in to said accounts on browser, not sure if it's revelant though.
    Last edited by appleandpear; 06-22-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh dang, it's a proxy issue?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by appleandpear View Post
    Oh dang, it's a proxy issue?
    That's why I suggested the Proxifier guide in private messages.

Also, looks like you're getting hit with StackPath which is preventing you from logging in with some accounts.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Shawn (06-22-2021)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    229 times
    Time Online
    65d 2h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    That's why I suggested the Proxifier guide in private messages.

Also, looks like you're getting hit with StackPath which is preventing you from logging in with some accounts.
    No hurry, but do you have plans to fix the issue with proxies?

Page 195 of 215 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast