Page 203 of 215 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    But we should be able to see this, right? I mean, the list and the shop ID.

Because it stays blank for me and the refresh rate goes back to the one when the shop is cleared (and shows the shop cleared), but if I stop the shop switch and go back, the shop has items.

Maybe I'm not uploading them correctly?
    Your list looks right except the shop ID line, which is why it's going blank when it switches.

Check the first post description... You have to wrap the ID in shopid tags as I explained.

Edit: Okay, somehow the example I had did not include the shopid tags. -__- Sorry - fixed! Check out the change I made which might solve your problem.
    Last edited by j03; 01-09-2022 at 11:51 AM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Having some weird issue with the Stealth Auto Buyer. It seems to be missing items, however the items are still in the shop. I can show you an example of when the program took several seconds... missed the item, then went for the same item again and correctly got it on the second attempt. Not sure what's causing this. It seems to be a very common issue. I am seeing a lot of instances where the program finds the item, and fails to get the item after 8-10 seconds.

Program is being ran as admin, currently running 800-1500 MS. I have also tried running the bot on multiple settings like without a delay before buy, and moving my delay up into the 1500-2500 range, as well as down to the 100-500 range. I used to be able to run this and I would average at least 3-4 items in a session before a restock ban, now I'm lucky to grab one due to the 6-8 second attempts of trying to buy an item without it actually purchasing it.

I've tried messing with just about every setting I can. It shouldn't be a PC performance issue as I have a medium-high end gaming PC. I am also on a fiber connection with about 950 mb down, and 900 mb upload. I also have tried running the bot with no tasks running in the background. I do not have any firewalls that would prevent anything. Still giving the same results

I'm not currently running on a proxy, only using my user agent on a single account.

Any information/help would be appreciated.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by oxylolyn View Post
    Having some weird issue with the Stealth Auto Buyer. It seems to be missing items, however the items are still in the shop. I can show you an example of when the program took several seconds... missed the item, then went for the same item again and correctly got it on the second attempt. Not sure what's causing this. It seems to be a very common issue. I am seeing a lot of instances where the program finds the item, and fails to get the item after 8-10 seconds.

Program is being ran as admin, currently running 800-1500 MS. I have also tried running the bot on multiple settings like without a delay before buy, and moving my delay up into the 1500-2500 range, as well as down to the 100-500 range. I used to be able to run this and I would average at least 3-4 items in a session before a restock ban, now I'm lucky to grab one due to the 6-8 second attempts of trying to buy an item without it actually purchasing it.

I've tried messing with just about every setting I can. It shouldn't be a PC performance issue as I have a medium-high end gaming PC. I am also on a fiber connection with about 950 mb down, and 900 mb upload. I also have tried running the bot with no tasks running in the background. I do not have any firewalls that would prevent anything. Still giving the same results

I'm not currently running on a proxy, only using my user agent on a single account.

Any information/help would be appreciated.
    The only thing that really stands out here is your smart delay settings (stocked & unstocked), they're way too low. I recommend bumping them up. You'll probably see less items but it'll not only stop you from getting restock banned more frequently, but it might fix the issue you're having. I think it's trying to refresh too quickly which is messing with the buy process? I don't know for sure.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    19d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Been having trouble getting SBP to log into my account. Using the single login, and normally I don't have any trouble but it's been stuck at the Checking to ensure login at the bottom. Can anyone point me into the right direction in fixing this? I thought it was cause I had birthday login turn on in my settings but I turned that off and am sill having issues.

thank yew lyrichord for my userbar/avatar! <3

nya

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormjaw View Post
    Been having trouble getting SBP to log into my account. Using the single login, and normally I don't have any trouble but it's been stuck at the Checking to ensure login at the bottom. Can anyone point me into the right direction in fixing this? I thought it was cause I had birthday login turn on in my settings but I turned that off and am sill having issues.
    Likely StackPath.

Last edited by j03; 01-23-2022 at 05:09 PM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Wormjaw (01-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Is there a way to use a VPN with an open port in the proxy settings if the VPN connection is password protected?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAccount View Post
    Is there a way to use a VPN with an open port in the proxy settings if the VPN connection is password protected?
    This might (you need an account to see links). Proxifier should allow you to do this.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    134d 12h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 29m
    Hi Joe! @(you need an account to see links) Hope you’re well. I know you’re busy and everything but just wanted to let you know that Lately I’ve been having some problems with the AutoBuyer. Although my internet connection is good and my PC is good as well, it’s not getting the same items as I’d been getting before. I noticed this because Im passing days without catching something. So I figured I’d try with a cheap item that is in stock and in multiples like Tomato and this is what’s happening. It’s not buying it either. I have a clear inventory, good enough NPs on hand idk why it suddenly stopped working. Here I’m sharing with you:

Thank you so much(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    my first time trying a bot hoping this will be fun thankyou for the tool!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by P41nt View Post
    Hi Joe! @(you need an account to see links) Hope you’re well. I know you’re busy and everything but just wanted to let you know that Lately I’ve been having some problems with the AutoBuyer. Although my internet connection is good and my PC is good as well, it’s not getting the same items as I’d been getting before. I noticed this because Im passing days without catching something. So I figured I’d try with a cheap item that is in stock and in multiples like Tomato and this is what’s happening. It’s not buying it either. I have a clear inventory, good enough NPs on hand idk why it suddenly stopped working. Here I’m sharing with you:

Thank you so much(you need an account to see links)
    No clue why this is happening. Can you try with a different account? And make sure you've set your computer up the way it's suggested in the first post.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 203 of 215 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast