Page 179 of 215 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just purchased premium to download this and running into some issue. When I started the ABer and was doing some test purchases it would Fail to buy the item every single time. This test was on common items and I verified they were still available in the store on my actual account. It would try to buy the item multiple times and fail everytime. I have a feeling it has something to do with the captcha. It seemed it was trying the same captcha location every single time X=101 Y=18. Has anyone else ran into this problem or can verify if theirs uses the same captcha location everytime?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by CaineCanty View Post
    Just purchased premium to download this and running into some issue. When I started the ABer and was doing some test purchases it would Fail to buy the item every single time. This test was on common items and I verified they were still available in the store on my actual account. It would try to buy the item multiple times and fail everytime. I have a feeling it has something to do with the captcha. It seemed it was trying the same captcha location every single time X=101 Y=18. Has anyone else ran into this problem or can verify if theirs uses the same captcha location everytime?
    Did you try my suggestion in the private message I sent to you by deleting the captcha image file in the app directory?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Did you try my suggestion in the private message I sent to you by deleting the captcha image file in the app directory?
    I have yes. It was a Blue Acara, I deleted it and ran the ABer again and the same image came up in the folder with the same X,Y, location.

Edit: Also tried restarting my PC, as well as deleting the program and reinstalling and having the same issue. It tries the same Captcha location on every attempt to purchase something. Also tried a different account as well and same issue. Not sure why it keeps trying the same Captcha over and over.
    Last edited by CaineCanty; 07-17-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 2h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Updated! My issue has been fixed by Joe! Came to find out it was my VPN causing issues with Neopets. Couldn't even buy anything manually. Do not buy PureVPN if you plan on playing Neopets with it lol. Thanks for the quick help!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CaineCanty For This Useful Post:

omg.UFOs (07-17-2020)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by CaineCanty View Post
    I have the exact same problem.
    I already deleted the captcha image and nothing.
    I'm not using proxy nor VPN, and I can buy anything manually.

I'm trying to purchase a very common stamp and it just fails everytime and the coordinates are X=-1, Y=-1

Also, I don't know if it's normal, but everytime I try to close the program it appears an error message
    Run-time error '75':
    Path/File access error

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop AutoBuyer)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I have the exact same problem.
    I already deleted the captcha image and nothing.
    I'm not using proxy nor VPN, and I can buy anything manually.

I'm trying to purchase a very common stamp and it just fails everytime and the coordinates are X=-1, Y=-1

Also, I don't know if it's normal, but everytime I try to close the program it appears an error message

A few things... You might be running the program from the zip folder or you don't have all of the original zip contents in the same folder.

And as the post right above suggests, you are maybe using a bad IP with Neopets. If that's not the case, then you're doing something on your end not correctly.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Is anyone else having trouble getting into the program, when I click the enter stealth buyer button nothing happens.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster1uz View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting into the program, when I click the enter stealth buyer button nothing happens.
    No other reports. Looks like it's just you.

Please check the troubleshooting section in this forum if you're still having problems.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hey! I was having a different trouble since I guess monday?...
    At first I thought it was just bad luck ... after I found out that you can "program" how many refreshments you can do, I did an average calculation of my number of refreshments before the ban, and started using it with a small variation, it was working until last week, but since Monday my program has not tried to buy any item from the shop, as I said before I thought it was bad luck, but today I saw it and the program didn’t even try to give the haggle (The item it was on my list and stayed for hours at the mall) as it was late, I left it for this morning, I decided to do the classic uninstalled the program and downloaded it again : D It seems to be working, but I'll keep you updated

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quick question,when we close the program does it logged out from the neopets account? Is it safe to change vpn/proxy and use another account after i close the program?Or I need to restart my computer first?

Page 179 of 215 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast