37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Auto Shop Pricer Help

The auto shop pricer seems to run fine, although there's about 500 items left unpriced in my shop that it won't register and keeps telling me that it's finished pricing. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? @(you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) haven't really tested this in a while but I would say the lag on Neo has something to do with it not working properly.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    This lag has rendered a majority of my programs useless. There's unfortunately nothing us programmers can really do about it except for have it keep trying to send/load pages if it doesn't do something properly. I would recommend just waiting until a time when you're naturally loading pages quickly through your browser, and then run it again to see if it prices everything. That way, you'll at least know it was due to lag.

EDIT: Just to add, I've used Joe's pricer recently so I know it works flawlessly without lag.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    This was always an issue for me as well, and the reason I bold always is because it happened to me prior to this apparent lag. Tried numerous different methods, switching up the items, manually pricing the one it "stopped" at, changing proxy/VPN, etc;

I think it's just the program itself, when I bought a lot of side mains I would just empty the SDB and then auto-price in shops. Happened on a handful of accounts.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by JordBarb View Post
    This was always an issue for me as well, and the reason I bold always is because it happened to me prior to this apparent lag. Tried numerous different methods, switching up the items, manually pricing the one it "stopped" at, changing proxy/VPN, etc;

I think it's just the program itself, when I bought a lot of side mains I would just empty the SDB and then auto-price in shops. Happened on a handful of accounts.
    It shouldn't be the program as I have used it on shops with many pages and it priced all the items just the way it should.

If you were using a proxy then chances are that was causing your issue (bad proxies are bad for programs)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Ok thank you for all the help, I'll just chalk it up to the lag for the time being and give it another go when neopets is running smoother.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    It shouldn't be the program as I have used it on shops with many pages and it priced all the items just the way it should.

If you were using a proxy then chances are that was causing your issue (bad proxies are bad for programs)
    I put /VPN because I personally tried both. Also tried it without one on my main, same issue.