Hi There!

I'm trying to figure out how to get the Stealth Buyer Pro to work. I've been using the search bar and have read through the help threads.

I believe I have all the required files (4.5 NET framework & library files), I've copied all the files to the SysWOW64 folder, run as admin, disabled my anti-virus, re-installed the program, and restarted my computer many times. The program has finally opened but after I click "Enter Stealth Buyer Pro", I get an error message saying "Program is currently offline."

As per what Infamous Joe suggested in another (you need an account to see links) I also tried using the "To Fix VB6 Runtime Errors" by typing in all the regsvr32 "%systemroot%\SysWOW64\*filename*.ocx". However, I did this by using the command prompt instead of run because it didn't work in run and I also don't have an option to use run as administrator for some reason (???). When I do the regsvr32 in run (regular run not admin) I get an error message saying: "The module "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\richtx32.ocx" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005."

I'm new to all this kind of stuff and not very computer savvy. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thank you,

-orange