60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

[FR] Plight Rising

The bot is named Plight Rising because it is precisely the description of the situation that the FR devs will find themselves in
    Status: Currently not maintained, and not safe to use even if you manage to fix the network handling since we have no conclusive data on how FR is detecting it.

I had 2 reasons for making this:
    1. Coliseum is extremely slow on my craptop. This is only because of the GUI. Eliminating the GUI meant being able to run the game even on a toaster. Sure, you get points for using html5 over flash, but optimize it for peasant hardware too.
    2. Familiar bonding is a fucking joke. No one has the time, or the patience, to sit there swapping familiars on dergs and bonding them every damn day.

Basically, I wanted to reduce my own workload and frustration because the FR devs wouldn't.

Features:
    • Gathering
    • Pinkerton
    • Feeding
    • Bonding
    • Coliseum Autoplayer

Planned:
    • Nest Incubator
    • Hoard Tallier (in progress)
    • Marketplace Sniper
    • AuctionHouse Autoseller
    • Mail Attachment Collector
    • Festive Favors Autobuyer (in progress)
    • Crim / Swipp / Tomo Autothings
    • Runes of the Arcanist Autoplayer

Prerequisites:
    (you need an account to see links)

Changelog:

Github:
    I uploaded my code to github. If you guys want to report bugs in the code, or implement a new feature or something, or pester me to work on a particular feature, feel free to do so. Go ahead and fork the project too!

Instructions:
    1. Install Python 3.4
    2. Extract the bot to a folder of your choosing.
    3. Run Setup.bat. This will install some python libraries that are necessary for the bot. You only need to do this once, for the setup. (Mac users run Setup.command)
    4. Open config.ini and fill in your details. The fields should be self-explanatory. Don't forget to save.
    5. Pick a batch file to run according to what you want to do. They are aptly named. (Mac users use the .command files)
      • Gather.bat for Gathering (which includes Pinkerton and Feeding). You can disable these 2 in config.ini if you so wish.
      • GatherBond.bat for Gathering and then Bonding.
      • Bond.bat for Bonding.
      • and Coliseum.bat for running the Coliseum.
      • If you fill out your userID (the number) in list.py, and set venue to a value from the given venue list, and then run List.bat, you'll be able to see the chance of encountering each mob group, the chance of receiving a loot item, and the amount received. Obviously, the chance percentages are more accurate the more data you have. So if you run it after just, say, a 100 battles, the chance values will be way off, than if you ran it after 500 battles. But you do get to see how many of an item you've received. If you're familiar with epoch time, you can enter a time value to have it skip the entries from before that point. (Mac users run mac_List.command)

6. Report any crashes and bugs by pasting the stacktrace/log in [code] tags inside [spoiler] tags. Suggestions are welcome too.

config.ini explanation:

Warnings:
    • Username and password in config.ini are case-sensitive. Make sure you type your username exactly how it shows at the top right on the webpage.
    • I forgot to tell you guys: You have to update the useragent value in config.ini EVERY TIME you update Google Chrome.
    • Proxy does not work for the Coliseum yet, so if you're using a proxy for the rest of the program, don't run the Coliseum. I'll roll out an update once I figure this out.
    • Coli has only been tested with a 3 level 25 team for grinding, and 2 level 25s for leveling fodder. Make sure your dergs have scratch in the top slot, and shred - eliminate in the 2nd row in that order. Stones can be anywhere, but only Scratch, Shred and Eliminate are recognized and used.
    • Make sure config.ini is properly filled out before running your batch files.
    • Don't use a useragent from firefox. Firefox's headers are a little different.
    • Don't use the program while FR is open in your browser.
    • Don't run 2 files at the same time.
    • Try not to go below the default time values in config.ini

Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible if your account gets banned. Use it wisely. Don't run it on your main if your account is dear to you and/or if you've sunk money into it.

FAQ:
    Q: What are the username.bin and userid.txt files?
    A: The .bin file saves the session to prevent logging in every time you run the program. The .txt file is a JSON log of coliseum loot. This is required for showing you what loot you've gotten within a configurable time frame.

Q: Why do the aforementioned files have sensitive information like my username and userid?
    A: I intend for the bot to be able to run simultaneously for multiple accounts, and this way I can use the correct files for the correct user.

Q: Can I use python 2?
    A: No.

Q: Are you a scumbag who wants to destroy the FR economy?
    A: No. I have no evil intentions. I just want to make things easier for people who don't have the means to do it for themselves.

People from tumblr, dramarising, anonrising etc.:
    I know you guys are snooping.
    If you really want to use the Familiar Bonding feature but nothing else, you can do that.
    Just follow the instructions to set everything up, and only use Bond.bat. Just run it once a day and have all your familiars bonded easily
    Get dat awakened status.

May you earn many an egg, and exalt many a derg.
    Last edited by txtsd; 06-05-2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: info

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

Bee (01-29-2015),I_royalty_I (10-15-2014),InklessIdeas (12-22-2014),j03 (09-27-2014),Jay (11-11-2014),mt5o5bd (09-28-2014),mugicha (10-17-2014),neoplux (10-01-2014),porcelaine (11-13-2020),riedy (07-30-2015),Tapir (10-02-2014),vaeringeir (10-20-2014),xb4sw (10-04-2014),Ziyel (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    OH MY GOD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mt5o5bd For This Useful Post:

txtsd (09-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    OH MY GOD
    It's finally here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

mt5o5bd (09-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I'm just pinging you here because it's out

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I got one of those 'pip not found' things so I ran setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python34\Scripts" this made it work!

Error reporting
    Suggested venue name should be Woodland_Path not Woodland_Border
    Last edited by mt5o5bd; 09-28-2014 at 03:24 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mt5o5bd For This Useful Post:

txtsd (09-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I got one of those 'pip not found' things so I ran setx PATH "%PATH%;C:\Python34\Scripts" this made it work!

Error reporting
    Suggested venue name should be Woodland_Path not Woodland_Border
    Can you check if the changed path persists after a reboot? I should probably add that command to the setup file. I don't use Windows anymore, so I couldn't test everything for a Windows environment.

woodland_border is how it is in FR's code. It's not an error.
    Last edited by txtsd; 09-28-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Curious, bot hangs when using Woodland_border but Woodland_path works fine
    Running Coliseum.bat causes the error 'python' is not recognised as an internal or external command or command, operable program or batch file (just loads and loads of this message) however running coliseum_client.py appears to work fine.
    Last edited by mt5o5bd; 09-28-2014 at 03:35 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Curious, bot hangs when using Woodland_border but Woodland_path works fine
    Running Coliseum.bat causes the error 'python' is not recognised as an internal or external command or command, operable program or batch file (just loads and loads of this message) however running coliseum_client.py appears to work fine.
    That's not possible. I just loaded it in my browser and it's woodland_border for me. woodland_path shouldn't work at all.

I'll fix those batch files right now, and update the package.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

@(you need an account to see links) Can you check if the new batch files work right?
    Last edited by txtsd; 09-28-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Batch file is now working!
    Woodland thing is biased recall, I got border to work perfectly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Batch file is now working!
    Woodland thing is biased recall, I got border to work.
    Great! Thanks for finding the setx command for me btw. It would've taken me ages to troubleshoot it for other users if you hadn't come up with it xD I added it to the Setup.bat file.
    Last edited by txtsd; 09-28-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    YAY I'M SO HAPPY! Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for putting so much work into this for us! I'll try it out right away and report any problems I run in to. Next time the signups are open i'm going to make so many accounts lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessea For This Useful Post:

mt5o5bd (09-28-2014),txtsd (09-28-2014)