Contact

To contact Leukemiaskywalker about this listing, please send them a private message.

Thread: (Sorry if this is the wrong spot) I'd like to trade my Gaia for your Neopets!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

(Sorry if this is the wrong spot) I'd like to trade my Gaia for your Neopets!

Howdy! Well, for some insane reason after a decade I got a fierce itch to play neopets again. I got tons of Gaia stuff, I'd be thrilled to trade it all off for neopets treasures. I want to say my account on Gaia has about 400 billion gold in stuff. If anybody is interested I'd be stoked to provide a list and all that jazz. Feel free to message me or post here. Thanks a ton!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) Mail me? I'm not savvy with how Gaia's economy is right now; I'd be interested to know relative worths and stuff. Like what can 400b get you in the grand scheme of things or is that just chump change now lol.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    157/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    88d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    The gaia market is so screwed up now the going rate for a billion can go anywhere from .10-$.25c

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ked For This Useful Post:

Cabbage (09-08-2014)

Contact

To contact Leukemiaskywalker about this listing, please send them a private message.