30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Kind of a touchy subject.

Everyone will say that it is everyone else's fault that it's so mainstream. But everybody wants more money and wants prices to go back up.
    I was told by somebody who was one of the original people who found out, and I'm proud to say I didn't tell a single person how to do it.
    There are people who will say they won't tell, or they didn't tell, but half of those people are lying.
    It's just everyone trying to get the upperhand, and I don't see why pin cracking should be barred.

If ALL the sellers decided not to do it anymore, then it would just be taken to MSN or PM's and still happen. No sense in keeping it out of here. Just gotta keep it regulated, so that people aren't undercutting each other, and that people aren't selling the actual method.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yeah, but the number would decrease

If you dont advertise it, ppl wont know that you know how to do it/are selling it.

You get my point andrew?

But w/e you guys want, looks like nobody cares about it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Well from the start I tried to keep it as quiet as possible.
    But people saw to it to keep posting about it and making it known..
    Eventually I just gave up because it was futile.

I do get your point, but it is a bit too late now to do anything about it honestly. =\

4. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Nodochi (12-20-2011)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    19h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This is actually kind of an interesting subject - especially since Neopets refuses to admit the method exists at all. How can you say the method doesn't exist when crackers regularly sell the service for .10 a pop? Not just regularly, but reliably. I know people who've attempted to communicate with Neopets on the subject they were not only ignored, but THEY were frozen as if that would somehow stop the problem. The fact is, if TNT got their head out of their asses and fixed the issue this wouldn't be the problem that it is.
    Not that I'm saying that pin cracking is good or bad here, but if Neopets doesn't want to protect it's users than you kind of have to assume it's fair game.
    There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    If we say that to everything that happens, everything would worst...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Well it's not like nobody has tried to get people to stop talking about it.
    We have, trust me.

But nobody wants to listen, because everybody is curious and wants to know.
    I don't blame them.

But when people keep asking, sooner or later, somebody /legit/ will find out and tell TNT and things will get patched.
    People just suck at keeping secrets, and don't know a good thing when they see them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ben (12-21-2011),DarkAngel (12-21-2011)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    In my opinion I could care less of what the price is. It's an exploit that is so openly talked about that if TNT keeps lurking these forums and finding out how it's done then you all are screwed on getting items, pets and shit from accounts. I only keep the price at minimum $15 because np would deflate if it's less. Everyone knows about it, so why not just talk about it within each other than to post publicly about it all the time? Back in the day if me and a friend found out how to duplicate items we would keep it to ourselves and ??? Profit. Not sell it as a service to people which leads to others finding out how..

/facepalm
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (12-21-2011),I_royalty_I (12-21-2011),Rainbowpie (12-21-2011)

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Not sure if serious, but what Ben said, I agree.

Reasons:

-Deflate NPs. Paying $10-15 per account and you get millions of NPs. Pincrack is the main reason to NPs to be at $2. Before it, they were $3-4
    -This only and ONLY means that guys cant keep a secret. It started with 5 persons knowing it, now half cheaters know it, and the number will increase.
    -The method will be patched if this continues being sold.
    -This might damage our prestige. A forum made by Joe that allows to sell secret stuff like this... Well, really?

These are my main 4 reasons, but there might be more.

Anyways, this is Joe's forum, and I agree with all what he says is right. At the end, its his choice, but I just wanted to make a suggestion.

It's a serious thread, and also a serious section, considerating that this site is under construction, so Meitedlce, save your immature jokes for another section, please.
    Im sorry, but that is a horrible argument, blaming pin cracking on the deflation of nps? You can blame the ever increasing market of sellers cheating and making easy nps off abers, stolen accounts and w.e. You cannot solely blame pin cracking. When I joined the cheating community like a year ago the price of nps to usd was 1mil for 6dollars. I have watched that price slowly drop as more and more people got into the cheating scene and started buying and selling nps. Nps were at $2 before the pin crack method became widely known. It is an ever expanding market and there are more sellers then buyers.

idk about people keeping a secret, no one can keep a secret. And if the method gets patched what can you do? It will get patched sooner or later.

As for the damage to our prestige? A forum made by joe that allows to sell secret stuff like this? lol it is a CHEATING site, what else do you expect to sell? cookies? Everyone here sells things from stolen active accounts to "legit" nps.

You cant ban people from selling pin cracks here, they will just go to another site. You can try and moderate the price and try and stop people from selling the method but thats it.

Don't try and stop people from selling pin cracks if you arent gonna tell them to stop cheating all together.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

Cassie (12-21-2011),I_royalty_I (12-21-2011),Kad (12-21-2011),Kristin (12-21-2011),Nodochi (12-21-2011)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I just want to say that Signature made your post 10x more awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Draik and krawk tp used to be 3m when I started playing and before the shore they were around 15-17m. A lot of items are getting more expensive, like in real life. I don't think that ban pin cracking would solve the nps deflation. Selling the method could, so keep it for yourself and be happy with every 15$ you can get with it