117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by JiB View Post
    I'm going to be adding that in when I add in the multi-account part, hopefully tomorrow.
    cool I used it today was pretty quick

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/5
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) can it also list down NC items as NC and not unpriced? I did a check the other day and it wasn't able to locate any UBs at all
    That would be a good idea to add, I'll add that in the next version, thanks!
    As for UBs, it doesn't list Unpriced if the item is UB, it only lists Unpriced if the item doesn't have a listing price in the JellyNeo Item Database, meaning either it's extremely rare, it's untradable or it simply doesn't have a price set.

EDIT: Just finished up the multi-user and proxy support! Looks to be working fine, will do a bit more bug testing before I release it tomorrow after some sleep.
    I'll also work on the ordering of the list, perception of Neocash items, quantity of each item, total priced/unpriced and total SDB worth tomorrow

EDIT 2: Couldn't sleep so decided to work on the program a bit, finally got it to say "Neocash" for all neocash items instead of unpriced by changing the way it parsed the page, will work on the rest after sleep

EDIT 3: Finished up the a few more things, namely it now counts total priced, total unpriced and total neocash. It also displays the total value of all of the items at the bottom. Just working on ordering it from most to least expensive now!

EDIT 4: Eliminated the "temp.txt" that appears by adding a buffer variable to store the html in, hopefully will run faster now, going to do the same with "items.txt"

EDIT 5: Now sorts from least to most expensive, next up is grabbing the quantity!
    Last edited by JiB; 08-01-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    That would be a good idea to add, I'll add that in the next version, thanks!
    As for UBs, it doesn't list Unpriced if the item is UB, it only lists Unpriced if the item doesn't have a listing price in the JellyNeo Item Database, meaning either it's extremely rare, it's untradable or it simply doesn't have a price set.

EDIT: Just finished up the multi-user and proxy support! Looks to be working fine, will do a bit more bug testing before I release it tomorrow after some sleep.
    I'll also work on the ordering of the list, perception of Neocash items, quantity of each item, total priced/unpriced and total SDB worth tomorrow

EDIT 2: Couldn't sleep so decided to work on the program a bit, finally got it to say "Neocash" for all neocash items instead of unpriced by changing the way it parsed the page, will work on the rest after sleep

EDIT 3: Finished up the a few more things, namely it now counts total priced, total unpriced and total neocash. It also displays the total value of all of the items at the bottom. Just working on ordering it from most to least expensive now!

EDIT 4: Eliminated the "temp.txt" that appears by adding a buffer variable to store the html in, hopefully will run faster now, going to do the same with "items.txt"

EDIT 5: Now sorts from least to most expensive, next up is grabbing the quantity!

wow u been busy. I'll try the new features

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) please upload your script to the downloads section. Outside links are frowned upon ;\

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/5
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) please upload your script to the downloads section. Outside links are frowned upon ;\
    I tried to upload a rar/zip of the files needed but it said that the file was too large for the file type :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I tried to upload a rar/zip of the files needed but it said that the file was too large for the file type :/
    Create a download thread for it in the downloads section and I can attach your .zip.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    will keep checkng back for quantity support

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/5
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Create a download thread for it in the downloads section and I can attach your .zip.
    Ohh okay, I thought programs were to be submitted in this section, that's why I couldn't upload the rar file
    I submitted this to the downloads section and removed the external download link on this thread, it's just in moderation queue now, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by guppy breeder View Post
    will keep checkng back for quantity support
    That should hopefully be finished in the next couiple hours!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Ohh okay, I thought programs were to be submitted in this section, that's why I couldn't upload the rar file
    I submitted this to the downloads section and removed the external download link on this thread, it's just in moderation queue now, thanks!

That should hopefully be finished in the next couiple hours!
    Program approved Let me know when you need to update it, I'm on fairly often

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

JiB (08-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/5
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Program approved Let me know when you need to update it, I'm on fairly often
    Sweet thanks! I just added the final piece to the puzzle (quantity check) and it looks like I was able to upload it myself, if I'm wrong or I need it to be approved again then your help would be appreciated! Thanks again!

Slowly losing interest in this project already so if anyone has any suggestions of features to add please let me know soon!