2/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Jonah Mowry (What's goin on)?

Alright guys. Discuss this Jonah Mowry video.....really gives you what some people's hell is like and how depressed bullies make you feel.

Before you start flaming him or start by saying he lied. That's not the point. The point is that the hell you've created for this kid is what might push him over to commit suicide. Do you want that on your shoulder? I hope not.

Overall, I was impacted by this (myself being not gay). Really made me want to express how I felt, so I made a response video for it (if you can find it :o)

Think twice before you bully someone.

Flamers in this thread will have a nice surprise for them in their usercp

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wow...the video made me cry. It makes me so sad to see kids that are bullied just because they are different. Ive been there.
    I'm so glad to see that he is so strong though. He is obviously more mature than his age. Suicide impacts so many people, and it's happened in my life as well. It's good to see that he is choosing life!

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've attempted suicide over 4 times. I lived in a hellish nightmare for 13 years....I've finally gotten over it now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I used to cut myself.

I've never been bullied, but I tempt to depress a lot. I mean, I used to. At this momment of my life, I'm kinda happy.

But yeah, when I saw this video for first time, I was like "What the hell I've done..."

Yeah, I used to bull some guys at the high school... Not as much, but I did

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never saw a youtube video that sad. I've never really been bullied, but some of my friends did. I find it so lame. Why so people are destroying other one'w life to uplift them? Why not just trying to be cool by being yourself and nice with everyone? Why not respecting every differences? Blakc white red homo hetero boy girl... So what? I think some just don't know what else to do than bullie to be popular and make friend.
    So yeah, think it more than twice before bullying someone. Depression, cutting and suicide DO happen because of this. =/