24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    It is entirely safe, if you use it smart. You are still playing the game, just don't go for scores that require reviews. I've had all my review scores go through but it's still safer to keep it under. Just make sure you double check the "Infamous Joe's List of Impossible Scores and Wait Times" and "Infamous Joe's List of ALL Review Scores" with your games to make sure it's a legit score/time and you're good to go.
    unless someone has an updated list of ALL review scores, i wouldn't suggest following that list. the scores are old and many games have much lower review scores now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It is safe to AoB as long as you don't send an absurd score. I AoB all the time. I've gotten reviewed multiple times. You have to play it smart. If the game would normally take awhile to play then you wait the normal amount of time and then send. As long as the AoB does not alter the point value too high so the game looks unrealistic as in terms to scoring faster than normal then you should be fine. Don't be afraid if they review you. Nothing will happen if you play it safe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    257d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    It's safe to AOB as long as you are cautious about it. Getting a bunch of trophies in games you've never played before is really suspicious.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    When I first started AoBing, I only went for trophies in games that I'd been playing for years legitly (Kass Basher, Turmac Roll, Meerca Chase, etc.) I got those with no reviews and no problems, so then I went on to games I may not have played as much. I've had my score reviewed a few times, but as of yet, I've never been frozen. Just keep your scores/times reasonable and wait if you have to.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    157/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    88d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I never personally AOB'ed but i'd prefer score sending it's basically the same thing in my opinion .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I haven't AoBed in a long time. I can't reinstall Cheat Engine since last time I did, I was given a virus. But I have a bunch of accounts, with at least 50+ Gold AoB trophies. I have never been frozen so AoB is MUCH safer than score sending in my opinion.

And since you're technically playing the game, your time in the game is much more realistic than blindly ss'ing. Hopefully this help OP or anyone who may be questing using AoBs. Just don't be stupid about it and keep your scores "competitive". Nothing makes it more obvious than a score not close to anyone else's on the HST.