Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with our government... Amnesty or Deportation?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

What is wrong with our government... Amnesty or Deportation?

Regarding the recent issues down on the border.

I'm reading more and more everyday and it absolutely BLOWS MY MIND how this is still happening. Our leaders, even our president and vice president are "hinting' that if illegal immagrants say they are fleeing a dangerous situation, they will be treated as refugees instead of illegal immigrants and granted asylum.
    We are flying them, busing them around, putting them up in FREE housing, free food, free everything, all courtesy of us the tax payers.

I'm not sure about you guys, but this pisses me the hell off.
    Peloski was saying we should treat this as a "humanitarian effort", as chance "to be helpful"
    (you need an account to see links)

At a time when our country has more than enough problems to deal with already. They are opening up another shelter like 15minutes from my house to put up another 200 or so people within the next week or so.

When is it going to stop, I'm so confused how they are able to do this and get away with it.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-29-2014),Anni (07-05-2014),Colby (07-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    New world order

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    On the other hand, it takes over a year of being apart to allow a legitimate fiance who you can financially support come into the country due to paperwork.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    New world order
    I'm pretty sure Obama is already working on that, trying to dismantle the country x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    On the other hand, it takes over a year of being apart to allow a legitimate fiance who you can financially support come into the country due to paperwork.
    That's what makes no sense at all. People who are actually intelligent and would be contributing members to society have to jump through hoops. Meanwhile, the others who are just jumping across the boarders, bringing diseases and nothing beneficial get put up with free this and free that.

This article had me in stitches:

One of the comments was perfect:

Am I in the minority in this thinking? Is there something I'm missing? How are we allowing this to continue o-o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Regarding the recent issues down on the border.

I'm reading more and more everyday and it absolutely BLOWS MY MIND how this is still happening. Our leaders, even our president and vice president are "hinting' that if illegal immagrants say they are fleeing a dangerous situation, they will be treated as refugees instead of illegal immigrants and granted asylum.
    We are flying them, busing them around, putting them up in FREE housing, free food, free everything, all courtesy of us the tax payers.

I'm not sure about you guys, but this pisses me the hell off.
    Peloski was saying we should treat this as a "humanitarian effort", as chance "to be helpful"

At a time when our country has more than enough problems to deal with already. They are opening up another shelter like 15minutes from my house to put up another 200 or so people within the next week or so.

When is it going to stop, I'm so confused how they are able to do this and get away with it.
    it seems that the US is too busy "fixing" the problems of those in far away countries to fix the problems in its own.

When will it stop? Who knows, it doesn't seem to be soon, though.

I agree with your opinion on illegal immigrants, it seems like they are having a much easier time getting in than say, a productive member of society would.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    In one of the articles I was reading (i can find the link later if anybody wants it) it was talking about how this lady in Texas always has illegals running through her ranch. She has a bunch of dogs that have scared gang members and such up trees. When they get in the back of the patrol cars, she has heard them say things like "it's ok, Obama will let me go". o-o ..........

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    In one of the articles I was reading (i can find the link later if anybody wants it) it was talking about how this lady in Texas always has illegals running through her ranch. She has a bunch of dogs that have scared gang members and such up trees. When they get in the back of the patrol cars, she has heard them say things like "it's ok, Obama will let me go". o-o ..........
    Its true, Obama will let them go.

Also yeah, please link said article.
    Last edited by Tablo; 06-29-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm kinda in the middle. We should at least be allowing children in who have no business with what's happening, and /possibly/ mothers, but we can't let everyone in with unknown health issues, taking american jobs/food/home area when we ourselves have so many problems to think about

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spysie For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Quote Originally Posted by spysie View Post
    I'm kinda in the middle. We should at least be allowing children in who have no business with what's happening, and /possibly/ mothers, but we can't let everyone in with unknown health issues, taking american jobs/food/home area when we ourselves have so many problems to think about
    I agree, that's kinda the grey area for me too. But at the same time, I feel like that's intentional. People are literally coming and tossing their kids over the border in hopes that we will take care of them. So I don't really have a problem with taking them back to the border and saying, hey, sorry we can't take care of your kids for you, come pick them back up from daycare... maybe I'm hearless, but I'd rather take care of our own citizens first. When we treat illegal immigrants better than we treat our homeless people, who are actually citizens, that confused me. @_@

12. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

spysie (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I agree, that's kinda the grey area for me too. But at the same time, I feel like that's intentional. People are literally coming and tossing their kids over the border in hopes that we will take care of them. So I don't really have a problem with taking them back to the border and saying, hey, sorry we can't take care of your kids for you, come pick them back up from daycare... maybe I'm hearless, but I'd rather take care of our own citizens first. When we treat illegal immigrants better than we treat our homeless people, who are actually citizens, that confused me. @_@
    I dont think you are heartless. There are US citizens starving on the street right now, children even. Take care of them first.