Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I have two crested geckos now. I've never really been interested in owning a reptile up until I started working at a pet store and working with different ones. I still am not a huge fan of snakes, but I adore all the lizards and turtles we get. I'd love to own a leopard gecko and a chameleon someday but I'm not sure that I want to buy all the bugs they eat. At least crested geckos only need their crested gecko diet. I hate bugs. Especially crickets. *shivers*

@(you need an account to see links) My Loki will sit by their terrariums and watch them for a few hours a day. They don't seem to mind at all but he usually watches them during the day while they're asleep so maybe that's why.

Thanks Anne <3

S W E E T S

Thanks Minty and Fruity! <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    I have two crested geckos now. I've never really been interested in owning a reptile up until I started working at a pet store and working with different ones. I still am not a huge fan of snakes, but I adore all the lizards and turtles we get. I'd love to own a leopard gecko and a chameleon someday but I'm not sure that I want to buy all the bugs they eat. At least crested geckos only need their crested gecko diet. I hate bugs. Especially crickets. *shivers*

@(you need an account to see links) My Loki will sit by their terrariums and watch them for a few hours a day. They don't seem to mind at all but he usually watches them during the day while they're asleep so maybe that's why.
    My cats are hunters! If it moves in this house it will be caught!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    158/9
    Mentioned
    217 times
    Time Online
    54d 9h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Yes, blue tongue lizards use to be my favourite. Every summer we get a bunch in our yard!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    They don't seem to mind at all but he usually watches them during the day while they're asleep so maybe that's why.
    He likes his new friends... that's sweet. Hopefully his tummy isn't growling during their staring contests!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

baileaf (06-23-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have 2 beardies and a chameleon! I've had a steppe runner and a crested gecko before along with a few rainbow boas and an ornate euromastyx. I've had many reptiles over the past few years