Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your painfully body hurting story?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I flipped over 8 times in a vehicle I decided to take for a joy ride and haul ass in like a doofus cause I was 13. I had my seatbelt on so nothing happened to me luckily.

About three years ago I had a 2006 GTO which I modded to be pretty quick for what it was, decided to take it for a jou ride after drinking beer all day and hit the curb and crashed into a fence going 80mph. Not a single scratch on me but the next day I had the worst hangover of my life.

About 1 year ago I was heavily intoxicated and decided to drive home from the bar like a doofus and accidentally ran a stop sign I did not see. T BONED a lady in a expedition luckily she was fine and I flipped my 2008 silverado 5 times ended up with a broken nose, busted lip, busted head, and of course a major hangover.

I quit drinking and driving after that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I broke my arm falling off a horse when I was a pre-teen, but I don't remember it or the pain very well.

Recently, separating a dog fight at the dog park. Big pit attacking my beagle, so I got in the middle (it had already torn a big hole in mine's ear and had him by the throat ) and got my hand all mangled. Honestly the most painful part was when the nurse at the ER flushed the wound with water. It was really deep, and he forcefully shot water into it, OWWW.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I got hit in the head with a brick once when I was a kid. I was at my aunt's house, and my idiot cousin tossed a brick on a trampoline with a dozen people on it. Just my luck.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    My little brother stabbed me in the knee with a butter knife, I got the motherfucking scars and everything, when I was maybe 8~ and he was 5 and a vicious little prick.

I also had half my thumb smashed off when I was 3 because my sister decided to climb a rock wall even though she wasn't supposed to as she knew I would follow, yet she did it anyways, causing a massive rock to fall down right on it. Picture under spoiler cause' I don't know if it would gross anyone out even though it's nothing bad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiro View Post
    Picture under spoiler cause' I don't know if it would gross anyone out even though it's nothing bad.
    You have enough cleavage there to protect the internet's feelings.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    You have enough cleavage there to protect the internet's feelings.
    that is true, boobs to the rescue. I love my boobs, and boobs in general.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    that is true, boobs to the rescue. I love my boobs, and boobs in general.
    They definitely make up for the lack of thumb. Does that make it difficult to do anything in particular? I've always wondered, but that looks like your left hand.. so if you're right handed, that wouldn't be so bad, I guess?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Isto View Post
    They definitely make up for the lack of thumb. Does that make it difficult to do anything in particular? I've always wondered, but that looks like your left hand.. so if you're right handed, that wouldn't be so bad, I guess?
    it's my right hand, and I am right handed. I've never had issues with it. I guess because it happened at such a young age I adapted to it fairly easily, they couldn't re-attach it because the bone was completely crushed in my thumb, unfortunately.

Most people get little scars & etc from siblings, I lost a thumb because of mine. lol.
    Last edited by chiro; 06-21-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    it's my right hand, and I am right handed. I've never had issues with it. I guess because it happened at such a young age I adapted to it fairly easily, they couldn't re-attach it because the bone was completely crushed in my thumb, unfortunately.
    Damn. Kudos to you, girl. I've never had something that.. life altering? At least you're right, though, it was at a young age so you didn't have a lot of change to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Isto View Post
    Damn. Kudos to you, girl. I've never had something that.. life altering? At least you're right, though, it was at a young age so you didn't have a lot of change to do.
    I've yet to run into a person that hasn't been oddly fascinated by it, but when it comes to posting about it on forums, yeah this is probably the first time I've done so. Got to love drinking and then semi-coherently drunkenly posting after getting home.