Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's your painfully body hurting story?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I didnt even notice the thumb at first lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    5d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Some of these car/bike accident stories are crazy, all I've ever done in a car is rear end someone (at like 10mph but it still fucked up the front of my car) but even that has made me really reluctant to get behind the wheel now. I definitely can't compete with these stories, although last year my housemate broke my finger... when he grabbed hold of my hand at a club. No-one would take me home because they thought I was just drunk and overreacting, they all felt really bad the following day when I had to go to A&E

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i used to live in an old cul de sac that had a hill leading down into it, with a hill leading down onto that hill
    i wheeled my bike up both hills then up the road leading to the first hill, then got on it and biked down as fast as i could, just pedalling as fast as my lil 10 year old legs would carry me.
    then i got to the cul de sac and sped around the corner and the kids who told me to go down the hills were all cheering and shit
    and i went off kilter a little and wheeled right into a steep stank which caught the first wheel of my bike and sent me flying over the handlebars
    i banged the shit out of my chin and skated across the road which left my legs and arms to get skinned (which has resulted in a little bit of a bald spot on my left leg which got the worst of the scraping lmao)
    and following me came my own bike which landed on my lower back, and to top that one off, a kid wheeled past at that exact moment and wheeled over my left hand with both wheels of his bike. god bless.

it was carnage and the reason i stopped riding my bike as much. i wasnt even wearing a helmet either, can you imagine how fucked up id get if it wasnt just my chin that hit the concrete. ugh.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 8h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    You guys all make me feel so boring. Like I have on-and-off knee pain and I sprained my ankles a whole bunch, but nothing that interesting or even that painful. The only real thing is migraines. They're pretty debilitating, but also chronic, so it doesn't make for an interesting story. My dog bit my face once, but it didn't hurt.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When I was 12 I broke both my legs. I, stupidly, decided to climb onto the roof of our house which I ended up falling off. Wheelchair for a few months, not fun.