DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    it closed several times but I just reopened it when I realized it.
    In the end I got the avatar, that was the most important thing for me so thanks!

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Security breach? Need sources...

And the recent change they made will make you unable to remain logged into your account on multiple devices/browsers. You'll get booted on all but one browser.
    Apparently there was a lot of gossip/drama going on 1-2 weeks ago on fb and discord about one of the more "famous" accounts getting breached. Several others then jumped on the bandwagon saying their account had been comprised. My only "legit" source is from the user posting on FB about the breach directly. My understanding is that this incident is what prompted TNT to reimplement the "can't be logged in on multiple devices" rule

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    It says "last run ended in error. Make sure you have manually moved to the correct position and use the stage number as in stages.txt. Please enter the number here."

I see the stages text document and I know the level I am on, but when it asks me to manually move to my position is it asking me to log in and move my character?

Edit: I think I figured it out!!
    Last edited by Fizzlepop; 06-17-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    when i tried to download python they asked me to download 2.7.17 instead of 2.7.6, will it work?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    As long as the version of Python you're using is less than 3 and up, then you'll be fine. Please bear in mind that this program has not been modified since its initial release, and is no longer supported by its original developer. You may encounter issues with it that we will be unable to help you with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

♥ mostly ♥ (04-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I was able to get this to working! Currently using it at my own risk on a shell account. The only annoying bit and issue running it lately is that from all the 502 errors and stackpath sometimes the scripts aren't able to complete the task and exits.
    The work around for anyone else running it now would be to manually reset their lupe to the correct stage. Having the /Stages folder and mapping the correct stage you are on through the logs along with a map set aside for the current stage you are on is beyond helpful!
    Last edited by m5chu; 09-11-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: some typos could of been misleading

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m5chu For This Useful Post:

chicago (09-14-2020),Donatella Versace (01-27-2021)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used this program years ago while it was still supported and it ran great. I've tested it start to finish on a shell account recently and it's still fully functional but there a few issues you'll likely run into. Here are a couple of notes you may find helpful if you plan on using this for yourself:

- You'll find that if you run this program during peak times that it will often close out or crash for no reason. Since this would happen every 5-10 minutes or so you may even consider this a plus as I'm sure it looks more legitimate with forced "breaks". Take this opportunity to check for any faerie quests, I had quite a few pop up while running the program!

- Due to the above, familiarize yourself with the stages document included with the download and learn where to move should you encounter any errors

- You will almost certainly need to have a tab open with pictures of the actual stages, I used In-Depth Neoquest Guide but I noticed some of their cave/location numbering was slightly off from the program. You may have more success with another website or reference.

- In the final stages of the game I ran very low on healing potions, if you're playing on Insane I would open up Neoquest and take a quick inventory of your healing items. It may be worth it for you to manually battle a bit to ensure you don't run out during the final bosses.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicago For This Useful Post:

incognito (10-07-2020),j03 (09-14-2020),neofreak (09-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you so much for this program. your work is appreciated.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i know this is not supported but has anyone figured out a way to make it work? it seems to have a login issue right now, maybe that can be solved with some change in the codes?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    is anyone recently use this successfully? please kindly share how you work it out?