DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I just want to say that with the StackPath not attacking as aggressively, I got this working... and it works amazingly!!!

Thank you so much

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (05-26-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Sorry to bug! I just wanted to ask if this worked okay, and finished NQI for you? And your account is okay? I ran it years ago on mine, and need to get the NQI avatar on my spouse's account, but am hesitant to use a program (though I'd love to if I can, I'm lazy af lol). Thank you so much!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yes! It worked perfectly

Beat all 3 difficulties on 2 different accounts; no issues
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    22d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    Yes! It worked perfectly

Beat all 3 difficulties on 2 different accounts; no issues
    This is not a question about the bot but may I ask how you were able to start this game on evil or insane mode?

I completed normal mode with the bronze trophy but there's no option for me to start this on evil.

This is the only option I see on the NQ home page:

(you need an account to see links)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    This is not a question about the bot but may I ask how you were able to start this game on evil or insane mode?

I completed normal mode with the bronze trophy but there's no option for me to start this on evil.

This is the only option I see on the NQ home page:

You need to walk your game through the intro process from this point in order to access the menu needed to restart on a higher difficulty. Once you get through setting up your character, then you can restart.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

ilovedogs (07-04-2022),Mawb (07-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I CANNOT get this to work sadly, I've been troubleshooting myself from this thread for a week now and I'm just stuck.

My first issue was that running client.py would just immediately close the window. (so I tried to run from CMD)
    My second issue was that just typing "python" into CMD while having python2 installed would just cause Windows to open the Microsoft Store and try and get me to install the newest Python 3 instead.
    After resorting to just typing "client.py" in the Neoquester directory on CMD, now it just says Login Failed - Frozen - Exiting.

From my very loose understanding, this has something to do with ShortStack? I'm not quite familiar with how that works, but I also can't seem to connect any autoplayer apps to my account either, I just get messages like Login Failed. I have tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling Python 2, tried Python 3, cleared every last cookie from my browser, and still nothing. I'm not sure what to do, but if there's some method out there to bypass this ShortStack issue, that would be awesome. I think I once stumbled across a UserScript or something that claimed to bypass ShortStack, but for the life of me I can't find it again.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroiSekai View Post
    I CANNOT get this to work sadly, I've been troubleshooting myself from this thread for a week now and I'm just stuck.

My first issue was that running client.py would just immediately close the window. (so I tried to run from CMD)
    My second issue was that just typing "python" into CMD while having python2 installed would just cause Windows to open the Microsoft Store and try and get me to install the newest Python 3 instead.
    After resorting to just typing "client.py" in the Neoquester directory on CMD, now it just says Login Failed - Frozen - Exiting.

From my very loose understanding, this has something to do with ShortStack? I'm not quite familiar with how that works, but I also can't seem to connect any autoplayer apps to my account either, I just get messages like Login Failed. I have tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling Python 2, tried Python 3, cleared every last cookie from my browser, and still nothing. I'm not sure what to do, but if there's some method out there to bypass this ShortStack issue, that would be awesome. I think I once stumbled across a UserScript or something that claimed to bypass ShortStack, but for the life of me I can't find it again.
    Unfortunately, this script won't work if StackPath is being aggressive (shows up every few pages) on site since it was published before the security was implemented and it does not have a bypass.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Unfortunately, this script won't work if StackPath is being aggressive (shows up every few pages) on site since it was published before the security was implemented and it does not have a bypass.
    Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying. I left NP for a while so I wasn't sure on what all of this new stuff was. I guess maybe I'll try it here and there to see if I get a successful connection somewhere, but otherwise, no big deal.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroiSekai View Post
    Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying. I left NP for a while so I wasn't sure on what all of this new stuff was. I guess maybe I'll try it here and there to see if I get a successful connection somewhere, but otherwise, no big deal.
    You're welcome to join our Discord where people often talk about whether SP is being aggressive or not on site, under the #cheating channel Also, lots to talk about with others!

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------