24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    This makes me want to write a fully automated NQII bot! I have scripts for my current auto-player to finish the game at a much easier and faster rate but I still have to pause the program from time to distribute skills.
    I was actually thinking of doing that after this one, I can probably take the shell of this and recode it to work with NQ2 and then add all the other features. I just finished playing Normal legitly on my main and it was such a drag >_>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Either you or Joe should seriously do this through python or bot. I personally like the bots :3
    I can't wait to see your program run though! Why did Neopets create such a boring as hell game?
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I actually enjoyed NQII the first time I played. I mean, it only took me like two acts of forcing myself to play to not realize I am clicking so much. Good thinking TNT... click until you don't realize it.

The story was alright, but it's brutal to play more than once.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

zxzero (05-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Either you or Joe should seriously do this through python or bot. I personally like the bots :3
    I can't wait to see your program run though! Why did Neopets create such a boring as hell game?
    I'll see how much free time I have after finishing this. I'm expecting to have to fix up a bunch of stuff after releasing (hopefully not too much though, I'm doing a lot of testing) and then I should be able to start a new project.

Whilst I do prefer the GUI and ease-of-us of a .NET program, I dislike .NET itself and much prefer python for scripting things like this. Luckily you don't really need much of a GUI or anything for neoquest

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I actually enjoyed NQII the first time I played. I mean, it only took me like two acts of forcing myself to play to not realize I am clicking so much. Good thinking TNT... click until you don't realize it.

The story was alright, but it's brutal to play more than once.
    I could never really get into it. It seems a bit boring. I enjoyed getting the avatar (It's like pulling teeth to go back and do the rest to be honest) but that was it. Don't even get me started on NQ the original. T_T I think I threw my mouse more than once when I first played it.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jager For This Useful Post:

zxzero (05-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I could never really get into it. It seems a bit boring. I enjoyed getting the avatar (It's like pulling teeth to go back and do the rest to be honest) but that was it. Don't even get me started on NQ the original. T_T I think I threw my mouse more than once when I first played it.
    Yeah I had that issue. I made it through though, just wanted to add another trophy to my main. Not even going to touch Evil/Insane until I can automate it

I actually prefer NQ1 for moving and stuff, since it's a javscript link you can spam click a direction to move heaps without waiting for page refreshes, whereas NQ2 is one boring click at a time. Same with attacking (though less spam click there to make sure health is fine )

As it is, this bot is coming along nicely, currently up to the mountain fortress for progress, with most of the steps up to that point having been tested and working (though I still have to go back and add in some checks and stuff to keep it on track)
    Once I'm done to the end, I'll be running a few start->finish tests to make sure it's all tiptop and then I'll check it on Evil/Insane modes to make sure my numbers are correct (I'm using a combo of guides and making stuff up when it comes to what level to be at where)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Can't wait to see this released <3
    I could test it before public release if you want x3
    I can start a game on Evil right now... but I totally don't feel like it n_n

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    Yeah I had that issue. I made it through though, just wanted to add another trophy to my main. Not even going to touch Evil/Insane until I can automate it

I actually prefer NQ1 for moving and stuff, since it's a javscript link you can spam click a direction to move heaps without waiting for page refreshes, whereas NQ2 is one boring click at a time. Same with attacking (though less spam click there to make sure health is fine )

As it is, this bot is coming along nicely, currently up to the mountain fortress for progress, with most of the steps up to that point having been tested and working (though I still have to go back and add in some checks and stuff to keep it on track)
    Once I'm done to the end, I'll be running a few start->finish tests to make sure it's all tiptop and then I'll check it on Evil/Insane modes to make sure my numbers are correct (I'm using a combo of guides and making stuff up when it comes to what level to be at where)
    You can actually click the direction you want to go in NQII and then refresh without waiting for the page to load to keep moving in that direction.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    Can't wait to see this released <3
    I could test it before public release if you want x3
    I can start a game on Evil right now... but I totally don't feel like it n_n
    Hah. Public release pretty much will be a large-scale test anyway. Don't have to wait too long
    I've actually got an account now for Evil and am running it at the same time as my main Normal-mode testing, so I can jump to Insane pretty quick once I've done all the progression.

Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    You can actually click the direction you want to go in NQII and then refresh without waiting for the page to load to keep moving in that direction.
    Damn, wishI'd have known that when playing >_>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by methrend View Post
    Hah. Public release pretty much will be a large-scale test anyway. Don't have to wait too long
    I've actually got an account now for Evil and am running it at the same time as my main Normal-mode testing, so I can jump to Insane pretty quick once I've done all the progression.

Damn, wishI'd have known that when playing >_>
    Yea, I figured that out not long after playing, if I had to manually click each direction.. ugh, would have been painful to play through.