24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

League of Legends guide to CSing

This sub looked a little empty so I thought I'd liven it up a little.
    CSing in League is one of the most important and fundamental things you can learn. The act of last hitting means to get the last autoattack on a minion or creep. It can also be called farming. In League of Legends you should aim to have around 10 CS per minute of the game if you want to become pro. But now on to the reason I wrote this guy: HOW you can improve your last hitting.

Method 1:
    This method is pretty simple. Load up a custom game with beginner or intermediate bots depending on your skill level. Start with your regular items (and buy more as you please) but you are not allowed masteries or runes. Simply keep practicing this until you have a 10 cs/minute average, it could take a while though. When you have reached 10 cs/minute with those rules, try the same thing but without buying any items throughout the game other than your starting items. When you have mastered that, try the same thing but this time you should not use abilities. ONLY autoattacks. If you can get 10 cs/minute under these circumstances then you should dominate the opponents at your skill level.
    Method 2:
    Same thing as method one, however you play Soraka. This is because Soraka has the worst autoattack animation in the game so if you only play as her then you could theoretically ascend to godliness. I find that this method is lacking as it does not train you to get used to your main's autoattack speed. If you play a lot of champions though (no real main) then try this method instead. Very difficult but very rewarding. All the koreans are doing it.
    Method 3:
    If you hate bot games then a simple way is to increase your last hitting every game. At the end of a normal game write down your CS. Make sure to focus, during the game, on last hitting instead of poking. Generally, at lower levels, you should not poke much as you probably don't know what you're doing and are probably just wasting your mana anyway. So log your CS, then next game try to beat it. This is a realistic way to increase your CS. It's more fun than the other two methods but takes much longer and is much easier to give up on upon not seeing results. If you don't see results then you should most likely try another method, this one kind of sucks because of how distracting a real game's environment is.

Final thoughts: For the bot game methods, if you choose intermediate cassiopeia bot then you will become very good at knowing when to trade poke for a cs, she goes crazy with the poison. Also I will write more guides if this one is enjoyed, a basic general guide would probably be the next one I would do. Any questions or anything just ask below. Also any opinions, thoughts, or corrections would be great too. Add to it if you want, idc.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brookfang For This Useful Post:

Pinxil (08-01-2014),zxzero (07-17-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hum that is really a nice guide,I have some LoL lessons in power points in my laptop,maybe I should post in here 2