Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: This is odd...

  1. #1

    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    160
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    53/39
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

    This is odd...

    I have been refreshing at the magic shop for like 2 hrs. Yet no good morphing potion showed. Did this happen to anyone today?

    PS. I am using Joe's stealth buyer.

  2. #2
    Harry Potter
    It happens. Blame the magic shop (;

  3. #3
    bamag's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    440
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    146/110
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've actually gotten a few morphing potions and I'm using a slow autobuyer so I think there's a problem on your end?

    2012-01-31 20:30:36 - Missed Blue Kiko Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:30:37 - Missed Yellow Quiggle Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:39:00 - Missed Baby Eyrie Plushie: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:46:27 - Missed Baby Usul Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:20:34 - Missed Island Chomby Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:20:35 - Missed Skunk Mynci Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:27:51 - Missed Elegant Draik Wig: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:28:01 - Missed Blue Cocofizz: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:28:11 - Missed Mutant Buzz Plushie: Sold out.
    Last edited by bamag; 01-31-2012 at 11:05 PM.

  4. #4

    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    160
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    53/39
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by bamag View Post
    I've actually gotten a few morphing potions and I'm using a slow autobuyer so I think there's a problem on your end?

    2012-01-31 20:30:36 - Missed Blue Kiko Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:30:37 - Missed Yellow Quiggle Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:39:00 - Missed Baby Eyrie Plushie: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 20:46:27 - Missed Baby Usul Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:20:34 - Missed Island Chomby Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:20:35 - Missed Skunk Mynci Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:27:51 - Missed Elegant Draik Wig: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:28:01 - Missed Blue Cocofizz: Sold out.
    2012-01-31 21:28:11 - Missed Mutant Buzz Plushie: Sold out.
    Wow, I dont know what the problem is. I have a list of loads of potions.

  5. #5
    bamag's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    440
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    146/110
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well maybe you should take a break from autobuying? Sometimes i find that I don't find any potions for hours but other times I find several restocks an hour.

  6. #6

    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    160
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    53/39
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by bamag View Post
    Well maybe you should take a break from autobuying? Sometimes i find that I don't find any potions for hours but other times I find several restocks an hour.
    Hmm, alright

  7. #7
    bamag's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    440
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    146/110
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Or maybe you're too slow? What settings are you using?

  8. #8

    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    160
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    53/39
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by bamag View Post
    Or maybe you're too slow? What settings are you using?
    3000-3500 ms for delay. Do you want all the settings? Or just that? And, I am a noob at autobuying, lol.

  9. #9
    Sci_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,177
    Userbars
    14
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked
    1,594/987
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I get blank logs a lot as well. Some hours I can see like 10 potions just bang bang bang and other times it will run for hours and nothing is seen. Not sure if it is how the files are installed or working on my laptop or something but it is very off and on with seeing things.

  10. #10
    bamag's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    440
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    146/110
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    23:36:05 - Missed Pirate Pteri Morphing Potion: Sold out.
    Latest stock for me :\
    And 3000-3500ms doesn't seem too slow, I'm doing 8000-10500ms delay so.. :p
    It might be some thing that TNT implemented to stock restocking good items for people that have been refreshing too much? Like a mini restock-ban..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •