Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't wanna wait a years before playing again..? What should I do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    16d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I did submit a ticket, i'm waiting for an answer. She did told me once no, but I kinda thing is unfair, because I havent been cheating on subeta or anything, I just quit, tryed to came back but it wasnt been a year, so they frozen me again for multiple account.. and I need to WAIT A YEAR AGAIN �.�

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    If you have another computer in your house you could always try to get another account with that computer. but then you will have to play on that computer till the old account is cleared. I have done that before (i have no clue why i was frozen). I do not see why it would matter though because as long as you use a different email and such they have no way of knowing if you are the same person or a different person in your house.

I remember them saying once that if multiply people play in a house and you definitely don't wanna be frozen to just send in a small note saying there is more than one account in the house. c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I wait like 6 month and create and acc with a silly name just to see if its frozen as well, surprised is not and is a ugly username lol
    try foxy-proxy?