Thread: Neopets - Legit/Semilegit Guide to Trophies.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Neopets - Legit/Semilegit Guide to Trophies.

Does your user lookup look boring? Well maybe some trophies could change that.

Some Trophies:

1. (you need an account to see links)
    One of the EASIEST games and trophy to receive. The game is similar to the real card game, "BS". You try to get all ur cards from ur hand away. You play a card, but it has to be exactly one higher than the previous played card. So if someone played a 5, u have to play a 6. But not always. Thats where "Cheating" comes in. You could play two 8's instead of 2 6's and if noone gets u cheating, u dont grab the deck in the middle. But if someone does (which is random), u collect the whole deck o.o.

The Bronze Trophy can be redeemed from completing Round 3
    The Silver Trophy Can be redeemed from completing Round 5
    And the Gold can be redeemed from completing the whole game (Round 7)

And if your too lazy to play cheat urself, or if your too busy, you can just run an autoplayer. Also to play semilegitly, you can (you need an account to see links) so that u have all options to all the cards. Good luck getting this sexy trophy :o

2. (you need an account to see links)

LOL one of the easiest trophies, but can be time consuming if ur pet is weak and noobish. Punchbag Bob is a default challenger for everyone, and u should know where he is in the bd challenger list. Sometimes His Brother Sid, will replace him, and you can get the avvy if u lose to sid, but no trophy. You can always use an autofighter against Bob, usually a greasemonkey script will do, because its also pretty safe. Just spam berserk/fierce attack along with your strongest weapons. If your rich and already have Ht weapons and such, use those. If your a little poor and have less than a million np, get 2 rainbow scrolls and use those. Also(you need an account to see links)

3. (you need an account to see links)

Another Easy trophy, but if you just want it illegitly, u can use (you need an account to see links) for clraik rank and higher, or some other greasemonkey script. All you need to do to get the gold trophy is clear the pyramid twice in a ROW, which is pretty rare. But you get the bronze for clearing twice, silver for clearing 5 times. The game is pretty cool. You click cards that are 1 digit/number behind or above the current card in the deck. For instance, you click on the deck and theres a 5. In the pyramid u have a 6 and a 7. You click on the 6, then the 7. The cards will eventually meet up to the top of the pyramid, where only a few cards remain, and it will become more difficult.

4. (you need an account to see links)

You could always just use (you need an account to see links), an illegit way to get the trophy and np and item, but u need VIP or top clraik rank. If you want to do it semilegitly, here are some scripts that may help. They are remote controls, and autofighters:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Anyways if you want to get the trophy manually, which will take at least a couple of weeks, here is a more(you need an account to see links) that includes maps and etc.

5. (you need an account to see links)

A faster and older version of Neoquest II. I would do this manually, but sometimes it can get real boring. There are autoplayers on some other forums, but they're outdated. Use this guide if you want to play legitly: (you need an account to see links)
    Otherwise, wait for a NQ I autoplayer to be programmed on clraik o:

6. Game Trophies

If you want them illegitly, use (you need an account to see links), but beware. Sometimes TNT will ban u if the times are too fast, or sometimes they just find out ur using a program. If you want to get mainly the avatar trophies/avatars, use (you need an account to see links). Its a real safe script, and very efficient. Otherwise, you just have to play the games using "cheat codes" which aren't really cheats, just some word to get u an extra life, to get tropies urself. GL.

7. (you need an account to see links)

Personally, im just waiting for an autoplayer for this one cuz im too lazy to play it manually, and also i get bad luck in this game. Its basically a neopets version of solitaire, and is BORING.Get the Bronze Trophy after clearing twice, Silver after 5 times, and Gold after 2 times in a row. No autoplayers or cheats that i know of. Sorry.

8. (you need an account to see links)
    [imghttp://images.neopets.com/trophies/216_1.gif[/img]
    The beginning is pretty simple and easy. But once you get to the guards level it becomes hard. An autoplayer would be great in the later rounds. I would just aim for the 3rd place trophy or 2nd after i get the cellblock avatar. There are some cellblock autoplayers out there, but most are hidden or removed. o_o Gl getting this difficult trophy.

9. (you need an account to see links)

Mostly about luck, but you would benefit from playing manually than using an autoplayer. You get a medal after completing round 2, bronze from round 5, silver from round 7, and gold from round 10. I can't give much tips and stuff for this game, other than always use the same strategy u begin out with. GL.

10. (you need an account to see links)

No! No! No! This game is pretty lame but i played it manually and got the silver trophy...after a couple of HOURS. This is all about luck and the moves that the other players (NPCS) do. Round 2 gets u a bronze trophy, Round 5 gets u a silver, and round 8 gets u a gold. If you decide to use an autoplayer, be prepared to lose quite some np. To play the game, all you do is play a card from ur "hand' which reveals itself over time,(ull see when u play), and u can only play a card higher than the middle (and unlike cheat, u can't cheat xD), and if u dont have one available, u skip ur turn. The goal is to get all your cards out of ur hand, and u win.

11. Round Table Poker
    Not available for some reason.

12. (you need an account to see links)

Simple trophy. Beat some battledome opponents and get trophies. I'd reccommend getting over 200 hp and strength when u get to meerca brothers and get 500hp and strength when ur at the end. Also use a freezer and faerie abilities.
    (you need an account to see links) for more info.

13. (you need an account to see links)
    [imghttp://images.neopets.com/games/defenders2/medal6_13544.gif
    A much easier trophy to get than the defenders of neopian defenders I trophy, because there are only 4 challengers and they're all weak.

14. Site Event Trophies
    Keep an eye out for these easy ones.

15. Altador Cup, Daily Dare/AAA Challenges

Keep an eye out for these.

16. (you need an account to see links) Trophies

This:(you need an account to see links)
    or this:(you need an account to see links)
    Food is usually redeemed from almost all the foods in neopia under r94

17. (you need an account to see links)

Ew. Waiting for an autoplayer for this one.

18. (you need an account to see links)

19. (you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)!

20. (you need an account to see links)

use a manual autosolver plz.

21. Scarab 21

22. Sewage Surfer

Waiting for an autoplayer.

23. (you need an account to see links)

Score Send the weekly game and try to be one of the top 10 to finish, or just top 500 to get a trophy and the item.

- All the rest (will update later)
    Just bout luck mostly.

...and etc.
    Last edited by kidchaor; 02-12-2012 at 02:54 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kidchaor For This Useful Post:

Pitufoz (08-07-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Decent guide but could be more in-depth. Round table poker probably not available because your account isn't old enough (no gambling for minors).
    Also for Punchbag Bob, include this link:
    And Cellblock is quite easy, I might make a guide for it.
    Fetch is quite easy as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bamag For This Useful Post:

kidchaor (02-11-2012),Slasher (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by bamag View Post
    Decent guide but could be more in-depth. Round table poker probably not available because your account isn't old enough (no gambling for minors).
    Also for Punchbag Bob, include this link:
    And Cellblock is quite easy, I might make a guide for it.
    Fetch is quite easy as well.
    nah my account is old enough...some game links work and dont work. ill update everything later.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thanks for the script of cheat!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    good guide. i think adding the max score trophies (like GTU and a few others i forget) would be a good touch. Also a section dedicated to SSing these trophies safely including review scores (using joe's list of course)

also, i made a NQI script that is a LIFE saver when playing as you can use the keyboard for most actions like walking and entering locations, as well as skipping certain pages and i'm currently working on adding a auto-trainer to battle until you get to a certain level.

i'll update it soon.