DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I started about 6-7 years ago, because people were playing at my school. I played a little, but that's 2 years later that I really started playing. I started playing a multiple accounts to make nps and doing junk offers on trades. Then this summer I found out those cheating sites. People very close of me (some friends and my parents) know that I'm playing, and only one of my friend is cheating.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When did you start playing neopets? How did you find it? My cousin when I was 7 (now i'm 15) xD
    When did you start cheating? How successful have you been? 3 years ago, got a lot of things til be frozzen
    Is neopets a secret? Is the cheating a secret? no, everybody nows xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think I started neopets like...8 years ago? I really don't remember how long ago it is so I'm guessing it was ~8 years ago. I started playing because my friend was playing and introduced me into it. I stopped playing like a year later? I got bored and my friend stopped playing. Started playing again ~5 months ago.

As for cheating, started it ~2 months ago. I got really bored with the usual methods of making neopoints/getting items so decided to cheat. I'm a sometimes cheater so I only cheat now and then.

My friends know I play neopets and they play even more casually than I do. I think they only log on to do dailies and then go on with their lives. As for cheating, they know as well but they really don't care.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    My gf in middle school got me started in 2001. I played some then just to talk with her (when the internet was new and exciting still). I was a noob, quit for 2 or 3 years. Then I came back a few years later just to see what was going on, and I learned about the BD, so I started buying and selling and coming up with ways to make np. Eventually I had about 80m at the time, until I did tried to police 2 friends of mine, one stole an item from another, so I was the third party that took the item for safety and got frozen for 'scamming'.

I cheated then, made back in about 2 weeks what took me 6 months to make, hardcore running multiple shop wiz snipers on multiple computers. I had like 5 shells with like 30-50m a piece and I was chained finally. I quit for a few years. Came back and hardcore cheated again, made about 400m on my 'legit main', got frozen about a year ago on that account for cheating, I was stupid and stopped taking precautions since I had been CGed and had nothing left on the account.

Then I started getting interested in programming and played around with that for awhile. Then came the exploits last Summer and I got away with a lot completely safely.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I joined like...ten years ago? My last main remained active for about seven years, before I got frozen 0:-)

I began cheating about a year ago, but it started off with little things like selling my NC items. Then I began transferring illegit stuff to my main and ruined it all. LOL.

I suppose it's kind of a secret, but it wouldn't be a big deal if people found out. Just a sort of "I don't want to lose my current account yet" sort of thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I joined Neopets around the time I was 12-13ish, so 8-9 years ago. I got forced into joining Slop Dog(RIP <3) when I was 16, but despite it being full of programs I never really got into the cheating scene. Idk. I used a few programs, but not religiously, and never made millions. I enjoyed the social aspect of the forum and stuck around long enough to be admin, then it blowed up I floated around a couple other neopets forums but haven't cheated in years. I have a legit account with legit millions made via stocks. lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Been playing on and off for about 8 years
    Me, my two cousins, and my sister would share an account and just play games for about 6 months, then I made my own account.
    I started cheating about 3 months ago & would just buy stuff. Now I'm getting to the point where I want to sell some things so i've been isolating myself from the boards.
    The only people who know I play is my friend David and my family. But I'm not embarrassed by it, so if someone asked I'd tell them. But I am however embarrassed about buying neopets items from users so no one knows about that xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When did you start playing neopets? January 30, 2010
    How did you find it? I was randomly surfing the web.
    When did you start cheating? When I first started and was a n00b ROFL, I was trying to cheat by playing games on multiple accounts till I decided to join a cheating forum for the first time.
    How successful have you been? Not so successful, I am always being caught but I am always learning too!
    Is neopets a secret? Yes, it is now but it wasn't when I was totally addicted.
    Is the cheating a secret? Yes. I don't want people to report me!