OMG I am in like desperate need of help. Someone? Please! lol
Anyway, if anyone could look through these. I think they're all false and I need them corrected in two different ways. +rep if you do.
1. _________ Dehydration synthesis involves the addition of water to a reaction when two organic molecules split apart.
2. _________ Dextrins are short chains of amino acids held together by peptide bonds.
3. _________ Free radicals add energy to other molecules.
4. _________ Free radicals are strong reducing agents that add electrons to other particles.
5. _________ Glucose and fructose are isomers because they have the same chemical structure.
6. _________ An eicosanoid is a water-soluble steroid that must pass through a membrane carrier to enter a cell.
7. _________ Glucose and sucrose are isotopes.
8. _________ If 30% of one RNA molecule