Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvigirl View Post
    During your CB you can NOT remove your bank info- use the funds in your account or anything. Everything is put on hold!!! Remember up to 30 days!!
    So you're saying if I did $10 trade and got a CB a month later my bank account linked to it will be locked up as well as my paypal account? Thank you for confirming, I will never do a trade here with anyone, it's one thing to fuck with a neopets trade but another thing when it affects my family. Maybe other adults will catch on and not let this affect their real life bills.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Removing your bank info is the safest way- and transferring the money you want to keep to your bank if safe as well. Paypal has been pissing my off lately-- with getting my money from ebay etc...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    So you're saying if I did $10 trade and got a CB a month later my bank account linked to it will be locked up as well as my paypal account? Thank you for confirming, I will never do a trade here with anyone, it's one thing to fuck with a neopets trade but another thing when it affects my family. Maybe other adults will catch on and not let this affect their real life bills.
    Nooo. What she said is if you get a CB, the paypal account is locked, and you cannot remove your bank account. You can still USE your bank account.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    Your bank account wont be locked up- but your paypal account will be... and if you have only 5$ in your bank account and they go and take 10$ from your bank- well now your negative 5$ in your bank account and than there goes a slam with a 45$ overdraft fee by your bank..

See what im saying? Thats why whatever money you want to keep and not spend on Neo shit than transfer to your bank immediately because it take 3-5 days to be put into your bank- than delete your bank info. That way paypal stays the fuck away from it!!!
    Last edited by Elvigirl; 01-26-2012 at 01:33 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elvigirl For This Useful Post:

Meagan (01-26-2012),Ryan~ (01-26-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm doing this ASAP! Btw, we can't ask for Rep points, so you might want to remove that

Harry Potter
    Moved to the help section, seems better fitted there.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    (Late post).
    Sorry to hear you got CBd John!! D:
    I have only won ONE chargeback of $100.
    I have no idea how I managed it, but I did lol.
    I hope you don't get too screwed over o_<

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hahaha removed!!!! ... Didn't know or would have said anything :p... Yes so remove your bank info... safest possible way with dealing with CB's... that way if you transfer money to your bank- remove your bank and than your hit with a CB-- Flip paypal the bird-- and make another account!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvigirl View Post
    Your bank account wont be locked up- but your paypal account will be... and if you have only 5$ in your bank account and they go and take 10$ from your bank- well now your negative 5$ in your bank account and than there goes a slam with a 45$ overdraft fee by your bank..

See what im saying? Thats why whatever money you want to keep and not spend on Neo shit than transfer to your bank immediately because it take 3-5 days to be put into your bank- than delete your bank info. That way paypal stays the fuck away from it!!!

REP points for this would be great and loved <33333
    Well either way I keep my bank account near empty except when paying bills since it's easier to use cash instead of plastic. I don't know how anyone can deal with such large usd transactions here when something like this couldn't happen.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    To avoid CBs attacking my bank account, I use two different paypals rofl.
    I get people to send to my unverified account and then transfer to my good one :3
    If I ever get CBd, I can slowly pay it back without them putting my bank in negatives.