14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    Sex before marriage: fine. If anything, it's sex before knowing someone's name which could be a bit problematic.

In any case, there is nothing to worry about: just as long as you can remove yourself from the pressure, there's zero reason to rush into anything.
    This! Don't ever let anyone pressure you into anything.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:

Inq (01-25-2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Omg you guys i just got back with my asshole after like a week break, and we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks that jerk.

so we finally had a date and had dinner and was having such a ROMANTIC time until this ho gets a text from an ex-girlfriend like "hey any parties tonight?" WHILE WE'RE IN BED

and i was like hold up, hold da fuk up. you blocked this nasty b**** and you guys arent friends on facebook or nothing so WTF IS SHE TEXTING YOU FOR. and im being lied to like "i dont know. i never talked to her. i havent talked to her, shes freaking weird i dont know why shes texting me."

and like wtf, so i get a little sad. but then i get over it after 20 minutes, and then this loser was like "okay...okay, i have to tell you the truth. when we were in a break i went to a fraternity party and she was there. but i didnt do anything, i was just with my friend and we were just drinking a few beers."

LIKE WHY DONT YOU TELL ME THIS A WEEK AGO?! when we got back together? like thats shady as shit. youre being shady, and i can't believe you now. and the only reason you're telling me now is because i saw that text. if that never happened i wouldnt have ever known you went to a party!

omg that ruined the whole day, and it was really turning into a beautiful day.

NOW we're broken up again!
    UGH. i hate it.
    Last edited by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP; 02-05-2012 at 02:46 AM.