89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    clraik is here to help you.

Even legit players can come here, it's a great place for resources and experimental tools.

:3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I'm not sure if TNT really meant to fuck things over this much. But I don't see why they needed to make this stuff drop so low in value. I think everyone liked having a pet (krawk/draik) that served as a sort of status symbol. Now you can get 4 of them for around 10mil xD It's just a little crazy and doesn't really help things too much. I'm still trying to see where they were going with all this deflation and NPs sinks and such. Things don't seem to be getting any better really.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I'm not sure if TNT really meant to fuck things over this much. But I don't see why they needed to make this stuff drop so low in value. I think everyone liked having a pet (krawk/draik) that served as a sort of status symbol. Now you can get 4 of them for around 10mil xD It's just a little crazy and doesn't really help things too much. I'm still trying to see where they were going with all this deflation and NPs sinks and such. Things don't seem to be getting any better really.
    Well Battledome items doesn't seem to deflate. But i agree with you, Krawk and Draiks used to be something special. It surely isn't for theese prices.
    But then again.. The service Demo is doing and the item generating some time ago sure doesn't help items to inflate

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Well battledome weapons are deflating A LOT actually. FSS used to sell for around 270... now they are going for like 120.
    Grapes of wrath used to sell for around 300, now they are like 150 or less I think o-o
    Suaps used to be aroudn 2.5bil, now they are about 1bil.

Everything is deflating, battledome items more than anything really.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Especially with Demo thriving the economy with us being able to get weapons that we once thought may have been lost forever, we can now own and sell cheap to BD'ers that have insane amounts of np to buy whatever they want

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Well battledome weapons are deflating A LOT actually. FSS used to sell for around 270... now they are going for like 120.
    Grapes of wrath used to sell for around 300, now they are like 150 or less I think o-o
    Suaps used to be aroudn 2.5bil, now they are about 1bil.

Everything is deflating, battledome items more than anything really.
    BD items are currently inflating. They did deflate alot after the np generating scene, but now started going up alot again. LEV was around 30-35, and is now 45 (just a quick example)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Meh, lev and a few things like that are only going up a little now because nobody is selling them lol
    Plus a 10mil increase (33%) is much more insignificant than a 250% decrease such as with suap.