Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you have Premium, do you have access to all of the Neopets programs?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Guys, what is all the hate for HB? I just see you guys constantly not having the common decency to refer to it when talking about it, or putting it in a bad light. All I have seen Kyodai do is act mature about the whole issue. I don't know what went on behind closed doors, however this site seems totally against "that other site".
    I don't want people here taking this the wrong way and acting like I am trying to start a feud, I am just curious as to how, from my perspective, people have suddenly turned on Kyodai.
    Last edited by jongeh; 12-21-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Guys, what is all the hate for HB?
    I have nothing against Kyodai. I really don't like the way Red has been referring to Joe and Sherri, though. As a mod, Red represents "that other site". As long as Red keeps on referring to Joe and Sherri as "some staff" and trying to undermine their reputation, I don't think I can be very sympathetic to the other site.
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=156&dateline=13243592  03

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I personally wasn't "hating" on HB, I just wasn't using their site name because I wasn't sure if it would be considered advertising and a bannable offense like how advertising other sites on HB got you muted or banned depending on the situation. Other than the way Red is talking about Joe and Sherri, such as elektra has stated, I have no hard feelings towards HB, especially Kyodai.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    I personally wasn't "hating" on HB, I just wasn't using their site name because I wasn't sure if it would be considered advertising and a bannable offense like how advertising other sites on HB got you muted or banned depending on the situation. Other than the way Red is talking about Joe and Sherri, such as elektra has stated, I have no hard feelings towards HB, especially Kyodai.
    Ok, I am not in the know about all of the stuff that happened previously, I just get the vibe that there is tension between the HB community and the new community here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I bought premium where do I know that my transaction was succesful and that I have the rights premium members has?
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1325930154

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Have you seen the AB kyodai has? man it sucks, looks like a bunch of things randomly putting up together