This guide should help you get 250+ avatars. You may get more and you may get less, depending on how lucky you are.
This guide is mostly legit, but includes SSing game avatars illegitimately.
The amount of avatars that you will reflect how much work you put in. You will not get all of these avatars in one day.
Feel free to post any comments or criticism.
1. Clickable Avatars (86)
Here is a list of links for the clickable avatars:
Or use (you need an account to see links) (credit to @(you need an account to see links)) to grab them. This is safe. Refreshing may be required.
2. Easy avatars (134)
1.Emo Usuki - Make a shop (you need an account to see links) and then view your shop front.
2. Gloomy - Go (you need an account to see links) and find a world that is rainy or gloomy.
3. Grundo Warehouse Go (you need an account to see links) and enter this code: A384J-228P1
4. (you need an account to see links)
5. (you need an account to see links) (on february 14th)
6. Helpful Zafara - Refresh (you need an account to see links)
7. Rorru - Refresh (you need an account to see links)
8. Mutant Graveyard of Doom - Refresh (you need an account to see links)
9. A Day at the Beach - Go on a Tiki Tour (you need an account to see links)
10. Cap'n Threelegs - Train your pet (you need an account to see links)
11. Taelia the Snow Faerie - Complete a quest (you need an account to see links)
12. Baby Buzz - Type "I love Baby Buzz!" in the search bar.
13. Nimmo - Emote - Post :)*angry*:( on the neoboards. Make sure your neoHTML and Signature are cleared.
14. Plushie Eyrie - Post squawk on the neoboards. Make sure your neoHTML and Signature are cleared.
15. Buzz Maraquan - Go (you need an account to see links), view source, find buzz1, and then copy that into your URL bar after neopets.com.
16. Kiko - Rock! Go (you need an account to see links), view source, find secretavatar, and then copy that into your URL bar after neopets.com.
17-21. Concert avatars - The groups that give you avatars are Yes Boy Ice-Cream, Jub Zambra, Jazzmosis, Chomby and the Fungus Balls, and Sicks N Stones.
22. Angry Air Mote - Restock a r70+ (you need an account to see links)
23. Uni Faboo - Retock a r80+ (you need an account to see links)
24. Dark Lurker - Random when you restock an item from a shop (you need an account to see links)
25. Tarla - Shop of Mystery - Buy a Mystery Bag (you need an account to see links)
26. Sell! SELL!! - Invest 1 million neopoints and then view (you need an account to see links). You can either do the overnight version where you invest 1000 shares of the most expensive stock one day, again the next, and then you have the avatar, or you can make neopoints investing 1000 shares a day at any stock at 15.
27. Achyfi! - Feed your pet a Can of Prune Juice.
28. Alien Aisha - Use a nerkmid (you need an account to see links). If you it on the first of the month, you have a chance of getting a trophy.
29. Bless You, Shoyru - Bless YOUR OWN Shoyru with a Bottled Faerie.
30. Broken - Fix a broken toy (you need an account to see links)
31. Do Not Eat!! - Feed your pet a carrot and pea omelette.
32. Elephante Surprise - Feed your Elephante a Bag of Peanuts.
33. Feed Me - Feed your Skeith a Skeith Juice Cocktail.
34. Garlic! Run!! - Feed your pet anything with the word Garlic in it. (Garlic Bread Halves or Garlic Shield for a Skeith)
35. Kiko - Snack Time! - Feed your pet between 3-4 AM or 3-4 PM.
36. Kiosk Wocky - Win (you need an account to see links)
37. Lenny - Wicked - Feed your Lenny a spooky food.
38. Magical Kauvara - Use a Morphing Potion on your pet.
39. Mmm, custard! - Feed your pet a Green Tea Custard.
40. Mutant JubJub - Use a Transmogrification Potion on your pet.
41. Pinatas & Candy! - Play with a pinata until it breaks.
42. Plushie! - Donate a plushie to the money tree. (Do not use quickstock.)
43. SDB Pack Rat - Put 1000 items+ in your Safety Deposit Box.
44. Snorkle - Feed your pet a Snorkle Snout.
45. Speckled - Feed your pet an item with the word Speckled in its name.
46. Sssidney - Win (you need an account to see links)
47. Tuskaninny - Spotted - Visit your Tuskaninny's lookup with a Lesser Spotted Fish in your inventory.
48. Kacheek Swim - Go (you need an account to see links) while you have a Kacheek as your active pet.
3. Item/Pet Avatar Lending (186)
Go to either the (you need an account to see links) or the (you need an account to see links) section and ask for lends or look for people that are lending.
I did not include BGC, MSPP, or SuAP because although there are lenders, these are very difficult to get.
1. - Have an Angelpuss attached to your active pet.
2. - View your inventory when you have a Chokato (TCG).
3. - View your inventory when you have all 10 codestones.
4. - Equip any item with the word 'Dark Nova' in it's name to your pet.
5. - Refresh in your inventory with a Drackonack and Cheese until the Drackonack eats the cheese.
6. - Play with a 'Blue Evil Fuzzle' until it scares your pet and says BOO!
7. - Put a Fire Paw in your Neodeck.
8. - Buy and item from (you need an account to see links)
9. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a mirror in your inventory.
10. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a Starry item. (Starry Sea Fern)
11. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a gnome in your inventory. (Gnome Shroom)
12. - view your inventory with an item worth over 1million in Est. Value or items which combined add up to 5million Est. Value.
13. - View your inventory with 10 dung items.
14. - View (you need an account to see links) with a Crystal Ball.
15. - View (you need an account to see links) with a Niten Hiroru in your inventory.
16. - View (you need an account to see links) with a Maractite Weapon in your inventory.
17. - View (you need an account to see links) with a Koi Plushie in your inventory.
18. - Go (you need an account to see links) on a snowy day with an Icy Snowflake.
19. - Go to your inventory with 8 orange items.
20. - Have a Meowclops on your active pet.
21. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a sloth item in your inventory. (Sloth Faerie Plushie)
22. Go (you need an account to see links) with a ring in your inventory. (Cheap Earth Ring)
23. - Play with a Faerie Queen Doll
24. - Put a Robo item in your (you need an account to see links).
25. - Equip your pet with a Haunted Weapon.
26. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a Scorchio Plushie in your inventory.
27. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a bread item in your inventory. (Breadfish)
28. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a scarab item and 1 np out.
29. - Groom your pet.
30. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a Zafara Double Agent
31. - Go (you need an account to see links) with the same amount of neopoints out as the asparagus.
Get lent the following pets:
32. - Fire Blumaroo & 30 day old fire petpet
33. - Coconut Jubjub & Feed a tropical food
34. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a Draik active
35. - Go (you need an account to see links) with a Krawk active
36. - Grey pet
37. - Orange Grundo's
38. - 30 day old Island Quiggle
39. - Feed your Jetsam and aquatic petpet
40. - Feed your pink pet a Popcorn item
41. - Halloween Ruki & 30 day old Mummy Baby
42. - Halloween Lupe
43. - 100+ day old snow pet
44. - 99+ day old Gruslen
45. - 99+ day old Harris
46. - 99+ day old Huggy
47. - 221+ day old Mazzew
48. - 60+ day old Quadrapus
49. - 100+ day old Slorg
50. - 61+ day old Snicklebeast
51. - 364+ day old Snowbunny
52. - Pet with petpet with Mootix attached
4. Flash Games (226)
Scoresend or find someone to scoresend all flashgame avatars. Do them over time to be safer, such as doing 3-4 avatars a day. You can get most of these legit, but it is much easier to get them SSed. Here is a list of the avatars and scores:
Score 3,500 or more points at Meepit Juice Break.
Score 700 or more points at Advert Attack.
Be in the top 50 of the Math's Nightmare highscore table.
Win a Better Than You competition.
Score 725 or more points at Carnival of Terror.
Score 1,300 or more points at Chia Bomber 2.
Score 250 or more points at Feed Florg.
Score 1,200 or more points at Stowaway Sting.
Score 2,500 or more points at Destruct-O-Match III.
Be in the top 50 of the Escape from Meridell highscore table.
Score 1,200 or more points at The Castle of Eliv Thade.
Score 200 or more points at Extreme Potato Counter.
Score 2,000 or more points at at Faerie Bubbles.
Be in the top 50 of the Korbats Lab highscore table.
Score 1,250 or more points at Freaky Factory.
Score 1,000 or more points at Gadgadsgame.
Score 1,100 or more points at Grand Theft Ummagine.
Score 10,000+ points in Snow Wars II.
Score 14,500 or more points at Ice Cream Machine.
Score 250 or more points at Extreme Herder.
Score 3,500 or more points at MAGAX: Destroyer II.
Score 3,000 or more points at Meepit vs. Feepit.
Score 1,250 or more points at Meerca Chase II.
Score 2250 or more points at Mutant Graveyard of Doom II.
Score 4,000 or more points at Nimmo's Pond.
Score 250 or more points at Petpet Rescue.
Score 2,500 or more points at Petpet Sitter.
Score 800 or more points at Raiders of Maraqua.
Score 2,250 or more points at TNT Staff Smasher.
Score 1,000 or more points at Hungry Skeith.
Score 2500 or more points at the new Dubloon Disaster.
Score 5,000 or more points at Snowmuncher.
Score 800 or more points at Mynci Beach Volleyball.
Score 2,000 or more points at Suteks Tomb.
Score 300 or more points at The Buzzer Game.
Visit your High Scores List if you have 250 or more games listed on it.
Score 100 or more points at Ultimate Bullseye 2.
Score 3,600 or more points at Typing Terror.
Score 1,500 or more points at Volcano Run 2.
Score 850 or more points at Kass Basher.
SS List (thanks to Butterfly):
5. Other Games (248)
This section includes Shockwave Games and non-flash game avatars. You can pay people on ck to them, or do them yourself.
I purposely left out the neoquest I&II avatars because they are difficult. All of the following avatars are easy to get.
1. - 1000+ in Attack of the Slorgs
2. - 1000+ in Dice Escape
3. - 900+ in Gourmet Club Bowls
4. - 150000+ in Hannah and the Pirate Caves
5. - Random after winning the first round of Cheat! and catching Capara cheating
6. - Lose a game of Cliffhanger
7. - Win the jackpot in Dice-A-Roo
8. - Win a game of Gormball
9. - Win a game of Grarrl Keno
10. - Complete 20 illusen's Quests
11. - Complete 20 Jhudora's Quests
12. - Be in the first 250 to get the Lenny Conundrum right. Find the answers (you need an account to see links)
13. - Complete a Faerie Crossword.
14. - Win four rounds of Kiss the Mortog and collect your winnings.
15. - Get killed by a Plains Lupe in Neoquest II.
16. - Finish Pick Your Own with 6 non-dung items. Click the dung in your basket to get rid of it.
17. - Win Poogle Racing.
18. - Quit at level 50 on Sewage Surfer after flooding it.
19. - Visit the Shapeshifter main page after beating level 5.
20. - Collect your winnings in Double or Nothing when you score 320.
21. - Complete a Snow Faerie Quest.
22. - Guess 15+ cards in a row in Tyranu Evavu.
6. Battledome Avatars (257)
You will need a BD pet for most of these avatars. You can be lent a BD pet on ck or neopets, or you can train one yourself.
1. - Beat the Black Pteri
2. - Beat the Ghost Lupe
3. - Beat Defenders of Neopia mission 8.
4. - Lose to the Balthazar
5. - Fight with or against a Jetsam.
6. - Fight with or against a Darigan Tonu.
7. - Beat Kasuki Lu
8. - Beat Meuka
9. - Beat the Space Faerie
7. Random Avatars (265)
I am only listing the avatars that are easy to get within a week if you try every day.
1. - Random when scoring 24 in Bilge Dice
2. - Land on 1,000 on the Wheel of Mediocrity.
3. - Find you pet in Kacheek Seek
4. - Random when telling a bad joke to the Grumpy Old King
5. - Random when feeding your pets at the Soup Kitchen. If you have too many neopoints, offer them all on side account trade links until you get the avatar.
6. - Random at the Symol Hole
7. - Have an item turned to sludge in the Wheel of Misfortune.
8. - Land on the question mark or paint brush in the Wheel of Monotony.
That's all for now Post or PM with comments and criticism. Let me know if I should add anything.
Remember, the amount of work you put in will reflect what you get out of this guide.