14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

So I got pulled over today...

My first time ever. And I wasn't even doing anything wrong.

Apparently my license plate has been "revoked" for "not having insurance since 2010"...which is bullshit. I've had insurance on my car since the minute it was purchased. Always pay my bill on time, always renew on time. I was able to provide proof that I have valid insurance and the cop was like "normally in this case we would have to give you a ticket, revoke your license and tow your car...but you have valid insurance so I can't do that. You need to call your insurance company and see what's going on or else you're going to keep being pulled over."

Fuck you Progressive.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/2
    Mentioned
    179 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Flo has betrayed me... I hope the rest of your day is better... Things like this normally turn out okay! I hope it is just a misunderstanding. Either way... Sorry that happened to you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleys165 View Post
    Flo has betrayed me... I hope the rest of your day is better... Things like this normally turn out okay! I hope it is just a misunderstanding. Either way... Sorry that happened to you.
    Luckily I didn't get a ticket or anything. I just got off the phone with the tag office and they said I have to pay a $50 fee in order for them to remove my "revoked" status, even though it shouldn't be there in the first place. WTF.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Have you called them yet? Police are really sneaky about that shit, they pull you over no reason to meet their quota of write ups they have to do at the end of the month.
    I had a tail light out on my truck once, in the middle of the day, no rain and i JUST left work to go home which is like 4 miles away, the cop pulls me over and writes me a warning for driving with a tail light out in the rain. It started to sprinkle AFTER he wrote me the ticket saying it was raining >_< I hate them.

Infamous Joe is you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    At least the police didn't come to your house waaaay early in the morning and tearing your house apart just to search for drugs!

At 2:00 AM the police busted through our windows to get in our house and then they busted my door right open and I had no idea who it was cause I was asleep. So when they finally got my door busted open, they kept trying to get me out of bed and I kept screaming and kicking and I had no clue it was the police till they turned my light on and I opened my eyes. Then they made me get on the ground and lay down on my belly, then they made me put my arms on my back and put these plastic handcuff thingies on me o_0
    They investigated our whole house and a few rooms were founded with drugs, luckily not my room. If my moms bf's bro never told the truth, we all would of went to jail and it wouldn't matter whether we was telling the truth or not.
    At first I thought someone was trying to rob us. Anyways here is a pic of my door, thanks a lot to the police for destroying our property.
    My lock on my door is also broken thanks a lot to the cops, and I have to have a whole bunch of stuff infront of my door in my room all cause I cant have privacy now cause my door wont stay shut.

At this time, I was only in a sports braw with no shirt on and sweat pants and underwear, and that is all I was wearing and they wouldn't even let me put a shirt on!

Oh, and my mom and her bf told me that the police stuck a gun up their head when the police busted their door open.
    Last edited by Emiley; 01-20-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Wow, thats terrible Emily I'm sorry to hear that happened!!
    See I don't think police should do that, you're still a kid, they should have at least let you put some
    clothing on or they could have given you a towel so you did not feel uncomfortable.
    I dunno, I just don't like them.

Infamous Joe is you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Wow, thats terrible Emily I'm sorry to hear that happened!!
    See I don't think police should do that, you're still a kid, they should have at least let you put some
    clothing on or they could have given you a towel so you did not feel uncomfortable.
    I dunno, I just don't like them.
    Exactly! But noooooooooo, before they even asked me how old I was, which school I go to, and what my name was they handcuffed me first.
    I guess its cause i'm already the size of an average woman. :/
    Many times in public, people mistake my age all cause I kind of look fully grown which I am not, some of yall seen pics and vids of me before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    He must have been bored to just run your tags like that for no reason. Any time a cop follows me I expect to he pulled over for something. I remember it being 4 am and he pulled me over for swerving in thebothrr lane apparently, he asked if i was drinking, clearly I was pregnant and laughed. I got pulled over a few times pregnant. Always the same roads too. O.o

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    They looked like they were gonna beat me up with a night stick so that is another reason I was screaming, plus he looked more like a robber, not a cop and I thought he was trying to rob me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Like i said, they have nothing else better to do half the time. Ugh i hate them >_<
    LOL like this one time this cop was swerving from his lane to the dirt, it was a little
    two lane street and after he was doing whatever that was causing him to swerve he
    started to go like 70 on a 40. Cops where i live are mean and rude.
    Like they pulled over an old employee of mine for his radio being too loud...
    he didn't even have a radio. >_< i wish i could arrest cops.

Infamous Joe is you.