13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

90s are all that?

Some of you may know but back in July of 2011 Nickelodeon, after finally listening to demands from viewers, decided to bring back shows that kids from the 80s and 90s grew up with. The block is called '90s are All That,' and it's on Teen Nick from midnight until 2. The shows that have aired or have been announced to air in the future are:

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Adventures of Pete and Pete, All That, Angry Beavers, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Cat Dog, Clarisa Explains it All, Cousin Skeeter, Doug, Family Double Dare, GUTS, Hey Arnold!, Hey Dude, Journey of Allen Strange, Kenan & Kel, Legends of the Hidden Temple, My Brother and Me, Mystery Files of SHelby Woo, Ren & Stimpy Show, Rocket Power, Rugrats, Salute your Shorts, Space Cases, Weinerville, Wild and Crazy Kids, Wild Thornberrys

I was just curious if anyone here remembers these shows and used to watch them and/or watches them now. (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    2h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Doorbells are so 90's.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used to watch most of those as a kid, I was curious as to why Hey arnold was on so often
    I love Catdog though, and are you afraid of the dark xD!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I still ring doorbells so. xD

I LOVED are you afraid of the dark. They've only played it a few times, back around Halloween. I was definitely a Rugrats kid though. Until they went to Paris, then I got off that train.

I also loved legends of the hidden temple. while all the game shows were fun imo, I think that was my favorite. I really got into it and I always jumped up and down and yelled at them. especially when no one could put that stupid monkey together and it was only three pieces. haha anyway...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I watched rugrats ALL the time, I even started to get into the all grown up series a bit.
    and I havent watched are you afraid of the dark in yeaars but the clown one really scares the crap out of me o_<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I tried to watch that series. But I think at that point I was just a little too old. I'd much rather be nostalgic about them as babies :3 It's kind of lame now that I go back and watch it, but it's what I grew up with so I guess it's special. oooh sentimentality.

ohjeez, that one was terrifying. well it was when I was young. haha I got scared a lot from that show. my parents didn't like me watching it because I'd end up freaking out in the middle of the night. xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Haha I cant watch old shows like that anymore, when I do, they seem so dumb xD
    and yeah, the all grown up series wasnt the best thing ever I just mainly watched it to say I have

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    2h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What ever happened to Under Dog?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yeah, they're not all that great anymore. xD I mean nothing's changed with them, it's just that we grew up. All That is still funny at some parts though, mainly because censorship back then wasn't as big of a deal and they knew how to get around it.

I don't know what Under Dog is, other than the 2007 movie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I loved those shows.. too bad I don't have cable anymore ;~; Totally not fair XD Though they should definitely add Rocko's Modern Life... that was my favorite show growing up (of course with all the other ones I watched and loved)