Thread: [EASY-GUIDE] Easy Traning your Battledome Pet!

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m

[EASY-GUIDE] Easy Traning your Battledome Pet!

Step-by Step Guides to Easy Training your Battledome Pet

It all matters about "HSD=?" aka Hit Points+Strength+Defence.

I will be showing you in this guide step-by step EASY ways to train your pet.

Part One : Hit Points

You can easily start training your hit-points since HP's is currently one of the most costly stat's to train.

Find the "Mystery Island Training School" if your pet is under level 250.

At the Mystery Island School : You will pay by "codestones" by level's.

VS : Option Two

"Sneggs"

Sneggs are currently around 200-220k/per each and on average you can gain 2 HP & 2 movement (movement does not matter , just makes your stats look nicer)

The more HP , the better.

Strength

Altador Strength Potion

One of the Faerie-Ruin Plot Prizes.
    This "potion" increases your pet STR by 5.
    When training your pet , if you are trying to aim for the "best" or "biggest stats" possible , you only need to train up to 700 strength.

You only need 140 of these too reach "max boost" aka 700 str which on avg. costs 33,600,000 NPs or $84.

Defence

Armoured Negg

This is one of the MOST cheapest ways to Negg - due to the release of the Armoured Negg (released : April 6th,2010)

On average this item costs : 29,000 NPs

The armoured negg increases 1 defense when fed.

For the "max boost" you also need to get up to 700 defense. After 700 , the defense still makes the same amount of damage/block or whatever.

To reach max boost or 700 def on average it costs about 20,300,000 Neopoints or $50.75

Very simple! It will cost only around $120 or 51,000,000 neopoints for both max boosts (excluding HP)

If there are any other questions , i am glad to answer.

EXTRA PART !
    (for you labber's)

I suppose most of Clraik lab zaps/uses the lab ray. I am to personal experience hate the lab ray until i get to higher stats.

I personally do not recommend the lab ray till your around to 200 evens (if you cannot afford it.)

But if you CAN afford it , i recommend not using the lab ray until your even 750 stats (hp/str/def) because the lab ray can always mess up your stats. To be the best battler , most people should wait!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

googleport (07-29-2015),maxxine (01-03-2012),Ronith (03-17-2012),zxzero (03-17-2012)