Thread: Giving out lots of rep!

Threaded View

Harry Potter

Exclamation Giving out lots of rep!

It has come to my attention that the users of this community don't rep other users enough when rep should be given. To help get the community in the swing of things and to rep people when they should be repped I am going to help out a bit.

How this works:

-Because the site has been growing so fast and there are tons of guides, posts, programs, etc that are all rep worthy I do not have the capability to look for them all....well I could but it would take a while and I want the community to be involved.
    -I want YOU to look around the site for rep worthy things.
    -To determine if something is rep worthy check out these two boards to get an idea: (you need an account to see links) and (you need an account to see links)
    - After you found your rep worthy contribution, remember it cant be a post, program, etc done by yourself, has to be that of another user, I want you to post the link here and a little note why you think they deserve the rep.
    - Please be as specific as possible so I don't have a hard time finding what you are talking about q:
    - If I determine that what you posted is rep worthy, I will give YOU and the OWNER of that post rep (: (: (:
    - A maximum of 30 rep only to every person.
    - If I have already repped for that post, I will inform you so you may look for more.

With this activitiy, I hope to get the community in the process of giving rep to those who deserve it and that it will become second nature to you all.

Edit: *Different levels of rep will be given out to submissions depending on the quality. I may have to edit your rep manually but if I do I will be sure to let you (:

Also DO NOT REPOST OR STEAL MY MASS TAG LIST (:
    Last edited by clraik; 01-18-2012 at 08:26 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

Crayon (01-19-2012),DarkAngel (01-18-2012),I_royalty_I (01-18-2012),Kad (01-19-2012),Ray-Chill (01-19-2012)