DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello! This program looks amazing, will buying the "premium clraik" rank allow me to use it or do I need that lifetime VIP, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 9h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy View Post
    Hello! This program looks amazing, will buying the "premium clraik" rank allow me to use it or do I need that lifetime VIP, thanks!
    any form of premium will allow you to use the program

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

finalfantasy (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    I started receiving this error:

"System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---"

I've done some troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working regardless of whether im using my main network or a VPN. Not sure what has changed since everything has been working for me up until now. Has anyone run into this?

Profile Pic thanks to @Lyrichord & Signature made by @Polorin!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    56d 3h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Same issue here! Just replying for solution

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hmm I just tried and mine is working no issues. I'm just using login with cookies option (main network).

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Predict View Post

"System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

I've done some troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working regardless of whether im using my main network or a VPN. Not sure what has changed since everything has been working for me up until now. Has anyone run into this?
    Have you tried on another device? Can you browse on internet on the Neopets site with no issues?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Predict View Post

What exactly is happening when this error happens?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Gotcha! Thanks so much. I guess it was the naming of the different options that threw me off.

Appreciate!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Just curious if this has happened to anyone else, I don't think it actually affected anything since no matter what I'm sure the bot will send the right game/score/# of times and this is probably just a wacky visual error, but my overnight run of all 4 games stalled out a few times and game hopped which I think caused the SSer to start displaying the wrong game name/intended play count? Again don't think it impacted my actual scores being sent but was just surprised to scroll through the logs and see everything jumbled up. 😂 (All of them are chronological in the log although I did snip here and there so these weren't consecutive in these specific screenshots but overall, from oldest to latest; so you can see how it just jumps up and down randomly and the confused games haha) I did stop, close, relaunch the SSer before starting this run too so I didn't think it was a case of just having an instance of the SSer running across days. 🤔

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-22-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Just curious if this has happened to anyone else, I don't think it actually affected anything since no matter what I'm sure the bot will send the right game/score/# of times and this is probably just a wacky visual error, but my overnight run of all 4 games stalled out a few times and game hopped which I think caused the SSer to start displaying the wrong game name/intended play count? Again don't think it impacted my actual scores being sent but was just surprised to scroll through the logs and see everything jumbled up. 😂 (All of them are chronological in the log although I did snip here and there so these weren't consecutive in these specific screenshots but overall, from oldest to latest; so you can see how it just jumps up and down randomly and the confused games haha) I did stop, close, relaunch the SSer before starting this run too so I didn't think it was a case of just having an instance of the SSer running across days. 🤔

Can you maybe underline where it looks off to you? I'm not sure what game hopping means and struggling to follow your explanation.

The only thing I do notice is that there's the occasional double "wait", which actually means the previous attempt failed (SP/reCaptcha fail) for some reason. This is totally normal and nothing to worry about!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-22-2023)

Page 274 of 278 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast