27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Yeah it works intermittently for some odd reason. Sometimes I can only get 1-3 working at a time and other times I have over 5+ working. Nothing changing and no stackpath errors. Just guessing it's the neopets/google servers messing up as stated a few pages back. Sometimes switching the games or even just stopping and starting the program again has worked to process scores that are being submitted so not 100% sure.
    Yeah it's a pain xD The amount i can manage at the same time is about the same but good luck having them run for the full quad max. Next i'll try creating many windows accounts and run 1 in each account to see if that works o.o;
    I SAID NO!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stsbroughtmehere View Post
    Yeah it's a pain xD The amount i can manage at the same time is about the same but good luck having them run for the full quad max. Next i'll try creating many windows accounts and run 1 in each account to see if that works o.o;

That's an interesting idea that I didnt really think of trying so let me know how it goes.
    The odd part is how they sometimes just stop working to send but then I log in manually and play with zero issues.
    Also sometimes they are sending and then an hour later it stop working.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Previous posts have suggested to try and change your ip/proxy/vpn connection and see if that helps.
    OK,I'll try it first thank you.
    I'm not complain cause I still could play AC cup without the bot,thank you for these bots.

- - - Updated - - -

What issue are you running into?
    It only shows my rank and games information when I start the program and stucked on starting status but doing notthing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by metawin View Post
    I'm not complain cause I still could play AC cup without the bot,thank you for these bots.

- - - Updated - - -

It only shows my rank and games information when I start the program and stucked on starting status but doing notthing.
    Can you check if you computer clocks is at the same minutes and seconds than neopets time ? If not, try to sync your pc clock to get exact time(minutes/seconds) than neopets site

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, so it's logging in without issue and listing the rank/wins/games.
    After that it doesn't say Waiting for x:xx?
    Are you changing any settings in the CORE scheduler besides selecting account/game?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I really feel that if he is logged in correctly, shows his rank but doesn't start next. It should be a problem with the scheduler time, either his computer clock time is not the same as Neopets times (like 1/2minutes too slow or too fast), or his calendar isn't set properly as recommended as the Grogorian calendar format (9:40:07 AM) ? maybe have a look at those 2 leads.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhious View Post
    I really feel that if he is logged in correctly, shows his rank but doesn't start next. It should be a problem with the scheduler time, either his computer clock time is not the same as Neopets times (like 1/2minutes too slow or too fast), or his calendar isn't set properly as recommended as the Grogorian calendar format (9:40:07 AM) ? maybe have a look at those 2 leads.
    Yeah I agree with you it seems to make the most sense.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Oh wow, so it's logging in without issue and listing the rank/wins/games.
    After that it doesn't say Waiting for x:xx?
    Are you changing any settings in the CORE scheduler besides selecting account/game?
    Yes,I don't see any Waiting for x:xx,and I don't change anything besides selecting account/game,so it's really weird.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhious View Post
    Can you check if you computer clocks is at the same minutes and seconds than neopets time ? If not, try to sync your pc clock to get exact time(minutes/seconds) than neopets site
    Should the seconds also have to the same as NST? I find my PC time is 3 sec faster than NST times

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yes,I don't see any Waiting for x:xx,and I don't change anything besides selecting account/game,so it's really weird.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Should the seconds also have to the same as NST? I find my PC time is 3 sec faster than NST times
    3sec is ok actually, I was more speaking of if it would have been 2minutes25secondes or something like that. so problem is from elsewhere if you don t see the WAITING message at all. I will try to check in the thread and will come back if I have some leads. Good luc kwith that !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhious For This Useful Post:

metawin (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Um so it looks like Neopets is blocking my IP? Here is the log message when I try logging into the SS with my shell:

6:13:05 PM[username]: Server: squid/4.14
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 22:13:05 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
    Content-Length: 17
    X-Squid-Error: ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 111
    X-Cache: MISS from sprious-la-24
    Via: 1.1 sprious-la-24 (squid/4.14)
    Connection: close

ERR_CONNECT_FAIL

I can't even access the site from Chrome using my proxy. Page doesn't load. Turning off my proxy loads Neo just fine. Tried another one of my proxies and still the same issue. I restarted the SS but no luck. Weird!

Page 259 of 278 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast