23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 4h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukahtv View Post
    Actually you are on something, I just manually did a normal game of yooyuball, and when I clicked on send score it says "session expired" (I did try to refresh another Neopet page before clicking on send score) Any link I could follow to guide me changing my IP/Network to fix the problem?

---------- Post added 06-08-2023 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-07-2023 at 11:23 PM ----------

Update : I tried altador sender on my laptop, connected to my 4g mobile phone's wifi. Still the exact same issue. So 2 computers, 2 different internet IP, still unable to make it work
    You might need to try a proxy IP from a different location. Maybe even outside of your country.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello,I downloaded and logged in - everything was okay. But when I try to run it, it just has on the bottom as "running" but it's not actually doing anything. Any ideas how I can resolve? Thanks

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    379 times
    Time Online
    88d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Actually you are on something, I just manually did a normal game of yooyuball, and when I clicked on send score it says "session expired" (I did try to refresh another Neopet page before clicking on send score) Any link I could follow to guide me changing my IP/Network to fix the problem?

---------- Post added 06-08-2023 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-07-2023 at 11:23 PM ----------

Update : I tried altador sender on my laptop, connected to my 4g mobile phone's wifi. Still the exact same issue. So 2 computers, 2 different internet IP, still unable to make it work
    Did you also try different browsers, firefox v chrome? Sorry I am not a expert or something just wandering

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    355d 11h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by statter View Post
    Hello,I downloaded and logged in - everything was okay. But when I try to run it, it just has on the bottom as "running" but it's not actually doing anything. Any ideas how I can resolve? Thanks
    Is it also doing the same issue where it states "waiting 2:30" (as an example) and repeating that over? Because if so, could you try connecting to your phone's hotspot and trying again? In addition to that, Joe has also posted some possible solutions on this page and the last as well for this issue.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by statter View Post
    The following questions come to mind:
    Did you create a schedule, if not that's why it's not doing anything.
    if you did, did you adhere to the instructions on time zone/calender/date & time formatting? if not please look into that as it's also often been a reason why things do not work as expected.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    So I played it manually, on my main computer + laptop, as well as on my wifi netwerk + 4g phone data, both on google chrome and firefox. I can not send any scores at all in all altador's games. Gettign Windows Expired every time I try to send a score

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I fixed it guys, thansk for all helps. For those with the same problem as me, it was my computer clock who was (for some unknow reason) 2 minutes slower than neopet time. And the time wasn't matching, making it not syncing correctly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhious For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (06-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm getting hit with "Could not retrieve cookies for your selected browser" if using Chrome and Stackpath error after stackpath error not letting me log in with Firefox and manual login.
    I've already changed my calendar, tried to run as admin and reseted my internet.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 4h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    So I played it manually, on my main computer + laptop, as well as on my wifi netwerk + 4g phone data, both on google chrome and firefox. I can not send any scores at all in all altador's games. Gettign Windows Expired every time I try to send a score

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I fixed it guys, thansk for all helps. For those with the same problem as me, it was my computer clock who was (for some unknow reason) 2 minutes slower than neopet time. And the time wasn't matching, making it not syncing correctly
    Oh wow. A lot of websites will not function properly, or even load at all if your computer time is incorrect. Surprised you made it this far to realize it.

Glad you have your issue sorted.

@(you need an account to see links) As Mario suggested, it sounds like you simply did not create a bot schedule to run.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Needsomecolor View Post
    I'm getting hit with "Could not retrieve cookies for your selected browser" if using Chrome and Stackpath error after stackpath error not letting me log in with Firefox and manual login.
    I've already changed my calendar, tried to run as admin and reseted my internet.
    Chrome - wait a few minutes after you login to the browser before hitting that "check cookies" button. Chrome delays the cookie write, which has been mentioned throughout this thread.

No idea on the other two methods. We've tested all three, they work fine for us.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (06-07-2023),mgreen89 (06-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 12h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks to joe and bat! This is a lifesaver!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    189/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    35d 23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Hey guys, this morning it worked correctly, but now I get that error, am I doing something wrong? I tried to reset my modem but it didn't work :/

Page 245 of 278 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast