43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    Question: With the update when I do my schedule and start the program it just says RUNNING and doesn't do anything

I'm using the YYB setting a user recommended on here and I had no problems yesterday.
    Hii! Thank youuu Joe and Bat for your hard work, you're the best guys ever !

currently i'm having this same issue as Clefairy, yesterday the ss run perfectly but after downloading the last version i get to the "running" stage and doesn't do anything, with default settings, tried each game on their own and both together.

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    Question: With the update when I do my schedule and start the program it just says RUNNING and doesn't do anything

I'm using the YYB setting a user recommended on here and I had no problems yesterday.
    Are you logging in, setting your schedule and then running?

If so and it isn't starting, check the CORE Schedules tab and see if the task is set to started or waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    question, can i do score sender and stealth buyer at the same time? I am under the assumption that that answer would/should be No? assuming it'd be the same as browsing while score sending.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Plushee Boree View Post
    Hii! Thank youuu Joe and Bat for your hard work, you're the best guys ever !

currently i'm having this same issue as Clefairy, yesterday the ss run perfectly but after downloading the last version i get to the "running" stage and doesn't do anything, with default settings, tried each game on their own and both together.
    See my reply above.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (06-04-2020),Da Plushee Boree (06-04-2020),PhysicsFan (06-04-2020)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    @(you need an account to see links) The task says "waiting" I've verified the time correctly (PM) and everything I could check, I think

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Are you logging in, setting your schedule and then running?

If so and it isn't starting, check the CORE Schedules tab and see if the task is set to started or waiting.

No.

See my reply above.
    it keeps in waiting, tried with default settings and setting a different time

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    been reading through the posts and potential fixes for "http:1.0 403 ForbiddenServer.:squid/3.1.23Mime-Version. blah blah blah. log line error message.
    Did I miss a fix somewhere that someone posted? Did a lot of thread searching and read through like 30 pages but nothing has worked.
    -Firewall check-Admin check
    -IP proxy entered correctly and works well with SBP-alphanumeric UN/PW
    -Beta off-Using FF not chrome

Just stuck on entering account password for both a single login attempt and multi login attempt.

My 1 initial thought is that my proxifier has the SS set to use a default proxy, not my home IP, and then i have the individual proxies labeled in the account doc with x:x:0:0 format. could this be causing some issues? Do i need to set SS to not be manipulated through my proxifier? I dont use anything "cheat" related on my home IP so i tend to send everything through a default proxy on my laptop.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    been reading through the posts and potential fixes for "http:1.0 403 ForbiddenServer.:squid/3.1.23Mime-Version. blah blah blah. log line error message.
    Did I miss a fix somewhere that someone posted? Did a lot of thread searching and read through like 30 pages but nothing has worked.
    -Firewall check-Admin check
    -IP proxy entered correctly and works well with SBP-alphanumeric UN/PW
    -Beta off-Using FF not chrome

Just stuck on entering account password for both a single login attempt and multi login attempt.

My 1 initial thought is that my proxifier has the SS set to use a default proxy, not my home IP, and then i have the individual proxies labeled in the account doc with x:x:0:0 format. could this be causing some issues? Do i need to set SS to not be manipulated through my proxifier? I dont use anything "cheat" related on my home IP so i tend to send everything through a default proxy on my laptop.
    Hey your problem here is with Squid (the proxy application on Linux) not accepting connections it looks like??? I've never had that issue before and I use Squid on my VPS as well. And you can confirm that you can connect through your Squid proxy on FF? It needs to be setup as a HTTP/HTTPS proxy, not SOCKS or anything else.
    Last edited by Bat; 06-04-2020 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Edited to remove irrelevant suggestion. Please read the updated release notes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) So i hope i dont sound too non-techy on this one. I was reading a bit on ur suggestion and couldn't piece together how it might work/apply to me. I'm on windows 7 not linux. The app i have is just proxifier, one of the more common ones when googling proxifier. I have it set to https in that app, but again, its using 1 proxy to run the SS, but i have the individual proxies all assigned properly to the account login in SS. I can login to FF using the individual proxies if needed on my PC but rarely do so just to move stuff around.
    So i guess i'm saying i dont use squid i think? So i'm not sure how to answer your questions about how my proxy app plays into the squid error :/ ha :K my dang old laptop always making things difficult for me.

and @(you need an account to see links) i saw ur edit, i read thru what i think were the updated release notes but didn't see a mention of this type of error or fix that i hadn't tried yet. is there a specific line im overlooking that u have in mind?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) So i hope i dont sound too non-techy on this one. I was reading a bit on ur suggestion and couldn't piece together how it might work/apply to me. I'm on windows 7 not linux. The app i have is just proxifier, one of the more common ones when googling proxifier. I have it set to https in that app, but again, its using 1 proxy to run the SS, but i have the individual proxies all assigned properly to the account login in SS. I can login to FF using the individual proxies if needed on my PC but rarely do so just to move stuff around.
    So i guess i'm saying i dont use squid i think? So i'm not sure how to answer your questions about how my proxy app plays into the squid error :/ ha :K my dang old laptop always making things difficult for me.

and @(you need an account to see links) i saw ur edit, i read thru what i think were the updated release notes but didn't see a mention of this type of error or fix that i hadn't tried yet. is there a specific line im overlooking that u have in mind?
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) sorry I had assumed this when I saw that Squid "ForbiddenServer" message hah. Okay so it sounds like you are doing something really convoluted with Proxifier. Correct me if I am wrong, but Proxifier routes all your internet traffic through the Proxy of your choosing. If you are doing that already with Proxifier, then you should not be entering proxy server information into AC SS account/login.

To give you an example, say you are "YOU" and then your Proxifier server is "PROXY1", and Neopets is "NEO".

1) When you have Proxifier not enabled, YOU -> NEO
    2) When you have Proxifier enabled, YOU -> PROXY1 -> NEO
    3) When you have Proxifier enabled, and you also put in a proxy IP into AC SS (not even sure how you are doing this, maybe a different IP or another Proxifier server? PROXY2?), then you are actually doing YOU -> PROXY1 -> PROXY2 -> NEO

What you want to be doing is scenario #2.

So your account file should only have "username:password:0:0"

And your Login Manager, you should NOT tick "Proxy Login?" - since Proxifier is already routing ALL your internet traffic through the Proxy anyway - which means you don't need to set any proxy settings in AC SS at all.

Hope that makes sense? I am happy to chat with you through PM if you need to clarify any points!

@(you need an account to see links)'s edit comment was for me sorry not you, I posted something that wasn't correct to someone else's post lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaronsd For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (06-12-2020),PhysicsFan (06-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm having the same problem. Since I updated, it says"running", but does not start. I'm logged in, the time is scheduled but it just won't do anything.

It says "waiting" on the schedule, but even after the time I selected, it keeps saying "waiting".

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Quote Originally Posted by bolinho View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Since I updated, it says"running", but does not start. I'm logged in, the time is scheduled but it just won't do anything.

It says "waiting" on the schedule, but even after the time I selected, it keeps saying "waiting".
    Im having the same issue. No problem running the bot before todays update.

Page 176 of 278 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast