DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hello everyone! I was curious to see if anyone had an updated game score-sender list they use and would be willing to share. Otherwise stay tuned to this thread and I will be building one and sharing/updating it with more info as I go! Thanks much in advance!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by JWendorf View Post
    Hello everyone! I was curious to see if anyone had an updated game score-sender list they use and would be willing to share. Otherwise stay tuned to this thread and I will be building one and sharing/updating it with more info as I go! Thanks much in advance!
    Hey mate.

Just wanted to say that score sending is no longer a good way to earn neopoints - you would be better off buying old shells and running food club bets on them on proxies rather than to have a score sender running multiple hours a day for measly neopoints.

On top of that, with the recent stackpath issues - sometimes the game has trouble sending scores especially if you accidentally get "logged out" in between scores it doesn't get registered.

Just my 2 cents! But you're definitely welcome to give that a try if it's something that's comfortable for you - and if that's the case, thank you for sharing your list as well! ^^

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

♥ foxe ♥ (01-14-2023),JWendorf (09-10-2022)