DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^Have you seen previews to the new Snow White movie? I think it looks badass hahaha.
    L A U R E N
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever." ~ Gandhi

Harry Potter
    Yea, kirsten stewart has an eye twitch problem who cant act but snow white does indeed look bad ass lol

Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Would you rather be the psycho mess that is Jenelle (drug issues, anger problems, gets arrested far too often) or the trainwreck that is Leah (19, about to get married for a second time, pregnant with her third kid...)

Say what lol I don't watch the show often but I know she was arrested or something for beating up gary. 3 kids? damn lol are they all to gary or what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Would you rather be the psycho mess that is Jenelle (drug issues, anger problems, gets arrested far too often) or the trainwreck that is Leah (19, about to get married for a second time, pregnant with her third kid...)
    Leah takes very good care of her children, she has a job, and a roof over herself and her babies, what exactly is she doing wrong? I think she's doing a fine job. Her relationships shouldn't matter if her kids aren't doing without and aren't exposed to bad influences.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri View Post

Say what lol I don't watch the show often but I know she was arrested or something for beating up gary. 3 kids? damn lol are they all to gary or what?
    That's teen mom 1, her daughter is named Leah, wrong chick.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    Leah takes very good care of her children, she has a job, and a roof over herself and her babies, what exactly is she doing wrong? I think she's doing a fine job. Her relationships shouldn't matter if her kids aren't doing without and aren't exposed to bad influences.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

That's teen mom 1, her daughter is named Leah, wrong chick.
    Damn, I watched all of season 1 and some of 2.

Thanks for letting me know xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm obsessed with the shows, I wish they showed the struggles of being a parent instead of so much relationship drama. Especially the single moms.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    I'm obsessed with the shows, I wish they showed the struggles of being a parent instead of so much relationship drama. Especially the single moms.
    I agree with you, they show too much of the drama aspect of the parents lives.

Raising kids is hard, especially if you are a single parent and a lot of times you don't get the credit you deserve. It would be nice to see more of the parenting side and how the teens on the show deal with it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

Meagan (01-17-2012)