42/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Nope, that'll get you logged out of Neopets, @(you need an account to see links). You can have the program running, or run Neopets from your browser, but you can't do both.
    Thanks, thought so but wanted to check.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by jesterlavorre View Post
    Fair enough. Just haven't taken the time or money to invest in that yet.
    I missed out on bootcamp for so long because I had the same idea as you. You can download windows for free from the Microsoft site, you don't need a windows key to run any of these programs. And Boot Camp should be an in-built feature on your laptop. It isn't hard or complicated, I put it off for years because of this but it's very simple now. Feel free to message me for help, this has been a huge game changer for me and I regret putting it off so long thinking it was some big technical thing.
    Last edited by Ganymede; 06-01-2021 at 11:20 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sorry if this is a stupid question. Not sure where to ask this but when I run the program it just stops at 'finished login setup'. What am i doing wrong?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jj888 View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question. Not sure where to ask this but when I run the program it just stops at 'finished login setup'. What am i doing wrong?
    You aren't scheduling a bot to run? Please read the program description.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh sorry. I tried it yesterday and I must have done something wrong but it's working now. Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    how do u get clarik rank?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kerbskush View Post
    how do u get clarik rank?
    Just gotta (you need an account to see links) around.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    While I can't access this yet (god I can't wait but also I'm broke), I've got some ideas for making stealthcore look more like a real person, I think?

Let me know if this has already been suggested or implemented, but is it possible to add variance to the scheduling? It's great that you can schedule things right down to the second, but unless you manually alter the schedule every few days I think it would become pretty suspicious that you're doing things at exactly the same times every day. I don't know a LOT about coding, but it seems like it should be possible to have the program choose a random time within a specified time frame, right? It's just that no real person is going to, say, visit the snowager at exactly 2:12 every afternoon; even if they always remember to visit within the hour, the exact timing will change.

Another idea- Can the bot be made to scroll through pages like the Neopian Times and past content winner pages every so often? I don't know how much of your activity Neopets can actually see, but I'm fairly sure it's possible for websites in general to see what pages a specific user has visited, and if your auto-run account gets flagged, it would be easier to allay suspicion if they see the account has been reading the NT or looking at pet spotlights. Again, I don't really know if they can see that kind of info or not, but it sure seems like the kind of thing I'd be looking for if I thought someone was running a shell account. Plus, you'd have a higher chance of getting random events that way, so it's not entirely without reward.
    Last edited by jbis; 10-16-2021 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Thought of another idea

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jbis View Post
    While I can't access this yet (god I can't wait but also I'm broke), I've got some ideas for making stealthcore look more like a real person, I think?

Let me know if this has already been suggested or implemented, but is it possible to add variance to the scheduling? It's great that you can schedule things right down to the second, but unless you manually alter the schedule every few days I think it would become pretty suspicious that you're doing things at exactly the same times every day. I don't know a LOT about coding, but it seems like it should be possible to have the program choose a random time within a specified time frame, right? It's just that no real person is going to, say, visit the snowager at exactly 2:12 every afternoon; even if they always remember to visit within the hour, the exact timing will change.

Another idea- Can the bot be made to scroll through pages like the Neopian Times and past content winner pages every so often? I don't know how much of your activity Neopets can actually see, but I'm fairly sure it's possible for websites in general to see what pages a specific user has visited, and if your auto-run account gets flagged, it would be easier to allay suspicion if they see the account has been reading the NT or looking at pet spotlights. Again, I don't really know if they can see that kind of info or not, but it sure seems like the kind of thing I'd be looking for if I thought someone was running a shell account. Plus, you'd have a higher chance of getting random events that way, so it's not entirely without reward.
    You can shuffle the order for which dailies are done, which is basically a selection of everything SC can do in a day. On top of that, you can change the global delay to your liking.

------------------------
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

jbis (10-16-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Once-A-Day Dailies Error - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Has anyone ever been able to get the scheduler to work? whenever I use it I get the above message. My region settings are correct.
    I have to schedule all my accounts manually every day, would love to be able to just load the schedule file and press start.