18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 20m
    Hiya,

First and foremost, thanks for this incredible tool! You are very generous to provide it!

I'm wondering what the "anonymous mode toggle does under advanced options." Does having accounts loaded with user:pass:proxyIP:port per new line suffice for the program to know to use the proxy for each login.

As discussed, I see there is a user:pass proxy login, though it's not clear how that differentiates authentication on a per proxy basis. I don't need it but it's not clear to me how it's intended to be used. Perhaps it assumes all the proxies are under the same user:pass auth?

2nd update: Instant Proxies' proxies were not working properly. Webshare.io's appear to be working. They give 10 with 1gb bandwidth per month free and I'm testing those. Sorry for any frustration.

When putting together some multitask schedules, the program crashes often when I click start. Especially when selecting disable and repeat task options.

Neolink visitor has been throwing me a failed to connect to host. Trying to grab clickable link avatars.

I've had much success botting one account and am venturing into many.

Finally, I've never been able to get cookie logins to work via the firefox and chrome toggles. I've always had to copy and past the header value of the cookie, which won't be feasible for multiple proxied accounts. I don't see a folder with account cookies stored as referenced in the tutorial? Is there a way to guide the program to the cookie file path perhaps?

Edit: after being able to manually use my proxies with some shells, I'm finding that logging into them proceeds slowly but surely, eventually it starts going fast and then crashes. Any ideas? Would love to resolve this and get going
    Last edited by Praise_the_Sun; 02-18-2024 at 09:48 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    21h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Why does it crash when I click start program?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 20m
    Quote Originally Posted by lyd723 View Post
    Why does it crash when I click start program?

Will likely need to know your configuration settings