3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Gaia Online?

Hey there, was wondering where chat about Gaia Online should go.
    Does anybody know of any good programs or sites, methods for gold etc?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've only ever played legitimately, but an easy way to make gold is find a bunch of friends that are high Zomg level, play at the Buzz saw area (Been a while, can't exactly remember it's name) and grind there.
    If you have enough gold (80-90+), buy a gold boosting potion from the market from other people, you'll get it all back within the same day if you're good enough.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Let me tell you all about gaia and how this section is going to go..

About 6 years ago I found gaia online , it was a subsection in cheat engine forums where I used to release cheat engine lite , a modified version of cheat engine for game guard games. Anyway , because I had worked in neo before I knew my skills would translate over and the cheats being released at the time was some poor stuff. All pixel bot related. This was bad , it meant you could not minimize your cheats while you worked. So I released new bots for these games:

Word Bump
    Slots
    BlackJack
    Fishing
    Prom (some event game)
    Puzzle
    Booty grab
    Zomg auto
    These where all using a method called swf injection , where u inject ur own .swf file into a game and call functions from inside the game to make the game play itself. This sent the cheating world pretty crazy and gaia had to respond. They made sure all future games was As3 and fishing / booty grab they added a captcha to while you play. I have since bypassed this captcha however I have also learned about clientless bots and this will be the focus certainly for me with gaia. Clientless bots never actually load the game they just simulate loading it so you can run multiple accounts without all the lag/resource consumption that would normally give you.

I also released a market bot the first of its kind that basically led to users manipulating and price they wanted on any item... Fun times.

The future for ck/gaia:
    Clientless slots bot
    Clientless cards bot
    Clientless fishing bot / captcha bypassed
    Booty grab bot / captcha bypassed
    Clientless Market bot
    Clientless Puzzle bot
    Clientless Wordbump bot
    Clientless towns bot (bug catching ect)

This will be the start , newer games will then be hacked...

Note:
    I have used a form aobing in the pinball game before to vacume the balls x/y/ to ur mouses x/y. Gaia remains largely untouched to aobers and you could have a field day with there client side games (alot of there newer ones)

Tldr:
    I got this shit!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (08-13-2015),Dom~ (08-10-2013),j03 (08-08-2013),Nyan (09-23-2013),PiSquared (08-08-2013),Tapir (09-01-2013),Toasted (08-08-2013),Whispers (08-20-2013)