DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    is there a way to auto save my BD configurations? Seems like I have to do it every time I start the application.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by whyamihere View Post
    is there a way to auto save my BD configurations? Seems like I have to do it every time I start the application.
    Currently, no. Fortunately, it's a quick configuration and allows you to make sure your pet is good to go.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    What about the daily essentials? Is there a way to customize those as well?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 49m
    Quote Originally Posted by whyamihere View Post
    What about the daily essentials? Is there a way to customize those as well?

You can check/uncheck the specific dailies that you want to do and SC will remember your choices if you close the program. I don't believe you can edit the actual "Daily Essentials" button that automatically picks the essentials which are preloaded into the button.

Profile Pic thanks to @Lyrichord & Signature made by @Polorin!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Predict For This Useful Post:

whyamihere (06-04-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Hey Their! Tina here!
    Read somewhere I should check the download section out. I got a little lost on the way though.
    Somehow managed to write an entire post. Downloaded Stealth Core as my first pick. It looks like it does pretty much everything for you!
    That would be pretty amazing. I didn't pay much attention to having to use ck to log in. By the time I did realize I couldn't remember my info.
    Easy Fix though Computer remembers it. Change the info wrote it down so I would remember it this time. Logged in to be told I had to wait a while as I tried to many times to login! So I will wait a while and try again!

By the looks of al the comments and download amounts. I am sure a lot of bugs have been fixed. I am really looking forward to trying it out.

Oh and if you know of a way to to make a list of all your items in your SDB or just individual categories within the SDB. Ideally being able to just copy and paste into a excel or word document without having to delete a lot of information that i not needed. Would make my life easier to. I love finding easier and more simple ways to do something.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by StormGodess View Post
    Hey Their! Tina here!
    Read somewhere I should check the download section out. I got a little lost on the way though.
    Somehow managed to write an entire post. Downloaded Stealth Core as my first pick. It looks like it does pretty much everything for you!
    That would be pretty amazing. I didn't pay much attention to having to use ck to log in. By the time I did realize I couldn't remember my info.
    Easy Fix though Computer remembers it. Change the info wrote it down so I would remember it this time. Logged in to be told I had to wait a while as I tried to many times to login! So I will wait a while and try again!

By the looks of al the comments and download amounts. I am sure a lot of bugs have been fixed. I am really looking forward to trying it out.

Oh and if you know of a way to to make a list of all your items in your SDB or just individual categories within the SDB. Ideally being able to just copy and paste into a excel or word document without having to delete a lot of information that i not needed. Would make my life easier to. I love finding easier and more simple ways to do something.
    To be able to use SC you would need Clraik rank or to buy VIP. I suggest going for VIP if you want to try out the programs.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    To be able to use SC you would need Clraik rank or to buy VIP. I suggest going for VIP if you want to try out the programs.
    That makes quite a bit of sense. I might explore the possibility of getting VIP next time I get paid. I am still exploring around a bit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So I finally figured a work around for the VPN issue and think I have it solved now, but signing into more than 1 account at a time, signs into each account, then SC closes (no notifications of crashing or anything) just closes.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to stop this?

I get this error as well. Any ideas here?
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:06:30 GMT
    Last edited by FreezeRay; 06-11-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm not able to log on with either cookies or via manual log in. I can get through with my clraik account, but I can't log in to use the programs.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    I'm not able to log on with either cookies or via manual log in. I can get through with my clraik account, but I can't log in to use the programs.
    If you play normally on the browser do you see StackPath? You can also check the logs on your installation folder for further info

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Page 248 of 298 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast