146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVolta425 View Post
    hey, I just wanted to let you knoow that whenever I use some of the APers that take a while to get a trophy, such as Snow Wars for example, work fine for a while, sometimes as little as two minutes, sometimes ten minutes, until Stealthcore just seems to... do nothing. It doesn't freeze, but when you check in the log: whereas you'd usually see a new message appear like every few seconds, you now see nothing new appear. Also remarkable is that the Program Delay at the bottom of Stealthcore just shows the last amount of MS from the point in time where Stealthcore stopped working. The MS just doesn't change anymore, really strange.
    The only workaround for it, is closing Stealthcore and restarting it, but yeah, that'll last for as long as Stealthcore decides it wants to work.

Also wanted to add that the Cheat! AP seems to work fine no matter what.
    I have the same problem. What fixes it for me (even if for just a short time) is that there is a popup that comes up behind the program that asks me if I want to continue running the script and then I press yes. After that it'll run for like 10 more minutes before that popup comes up again. But it pops up behind the program, so if you aren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was there.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I have the same problem. What fixes it for me (even if for just a short time) is that there is a popup that comes up behind the program that asks me if I want to continue running the script and then I press yes. After that it'll run for like 10 more minutes before that popup comes up again. But it pops up behind the program, so if you aren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was there.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    No, I'm on Windows 10. It worked fine with no interruptions for about a week then started with the popups a few days ago. I am on the admin account of my pc. I'll check out post. Thank you.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    No, I'm on Windows 10. It worked fine with no interruptions for about a week then started with the popups a few days ago. I am on the admin account of my pc. I'll check out post. Thank you.
    Yeah, I'm on Windows 10 and for years I've never had that happen. Even with all the Windows updates coming through. It's very much a permission issue of some kind since it is asking you to confirm stuff... can't think of anything else that would help remedy the issue.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Yeah, I'm on Windows 10 and for years I've never had that happen. Even with all the Windows updates coming through. It's very much a permission issue of some kind since it is asking you to confirm stuff... can't think of anything else that would help remedy the issue.
    I've changed the internet settings; I'll update on how it goes. It's just weird that the APs worked for a week before they had problems. So, if it's a permissions thing I must have somehow changed my permissions in the last few days on accident or something. and it's only the APs. Dailies work fine. Also Gormball and Dice-A-Roo work without the popup.

I'm not complaining though, this program does way more for me than I can do myself, who cares if I have to say "yes" every once in awhile. Still gold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

j03 (12-10-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    I followed what Great white north did and I'm still getting the error. This one was during Tyranu Evavu. It's no big deal for me really though, if I have an AP going chances are I'm at my PC anyways and can just press yes. It only happens once like every 10 mins. And like I said the dailies run no problem and the autopricer works which are the main 2 things I use it for unless I'm getting trophies or avvies on a side.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I'll double check my settings tonight and see. Maybe after the holidays we can trouble shoot together if this becoming more of an issue for other users as well
    What I thought was the fix for mine lasted a few days and then started having the pop-ups again. I've went through again and did everything stated here and what worked last time. I am going to continue to watch over the program, but hope to find a fix-all soon as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Is there a setup guide for using the proxy? I'm having trouble figuring out how to set it up.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeRay View Post
    Is there a setup guide for using the proxy? I'm having trouble figuring out how to set it up.
    In the program description, yes.

Which login method are you trying to use a proxy with?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Multiple accounts with proxys. I'm getting it to accept the password and proxy, but I cannot select the accounts once logged in. AKA, when trying to set up the scheduler it shows blank in the box.

PS first time using proxys so maybe that's where I'm messing up. Getting the right one.
    Last edited by FreezeRay; 12-16-2022 at 11:07 AM.

Page 224 of 299 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast