23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwallet View Post
    Posting to see if anyone has had this issue before. Last month I started my dallies with stealthcore, im not sure if I did somthing wrong but I do have both I and J quest checked as one of the daily task to do a day under the once-a-day dailies tab. Im not sure what happened but I can no longer do I or J quest. When I go to the page I see this
    (you need an account to see links)

I do remember getting an item out of index error when this happened but besides that nothing out of the ordinary. [ Although this did happen last month im only posting now because I forgot and havent done a J or I quest since lol]
    Have you tried waiting 12-24 hours after seeing those messages?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    31d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Have you tried waiting 12-24 hours after seeing those messages?
    Well its been a month. When this happened last month I figured waiting til the next day would work but I got busy with life and stuff and havent been on neo much. I stopped by I quest to do it manually since I was bored and noticed its still telling me this and then remembered.

[ Ah I see you can only do either I-quest or J-quest not both. By clicking both and having the bot try and run something prolly got jacked up LOL. I havent played neo in way to long.. no worries though ]
    Last edited by Iwallet; 12-02-2022 at 04:15 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Food Club betting is not working today for some reason. I tried 6 different petpages in the Settings and none are recognizing bets. Just thought i'd give you a heads up.
    Last edited by jabronibud; 12-08-2022 at 07:49 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jabronibud View Post
    Food Club betting is not working today for some reason. I tried 6 different petpages in the Settings and none are recognizing bets. Just thought i'd give you a heads up.
    I think this might be an issue on your end. Garet's page is working fine for me today as usual.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    OK so I have had success the past 2 days with no pop-ups, freezes etc. So for anyone using windows 11 and was having the above pictured pop-ups and pauses the below are the settings I use and now have no issues.

@(you need an account to see links) I was referring to this post

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    At the moment, all I can suggest is what Great White North was suggested and what she ended up doing to remedy this issue… please scroll up in this thread to see the screenshots and apply those settings.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Just as a heads up it eas only temporary unfortunately and it's hit and miss some days I cam run no issue and some days I need to babysit and click the pop-ups

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Just as a heads up it eas only temporary unfortunately and it's hit and miss some days I cam run no issue and some days I need to babysit and click the pop-ups
    Deciphering this to say it was only temporary?

I feel like either your settings were reverted or something was missed and so it kept happening. The suggestion I offered should clear away the security pop-ups though!

------------------------
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (12-09-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Deciphering this to say it was only temporary?

I feel like either your settings were reverted or something was missed and so it kept happening. The suggestion I offered should clear away the security pop-ups though!
    I'll double check my settings tonight and see. Maybe after the holidays we can trouble shoot together if this becoming more of an issue for other users as well

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hey, I just wanted to let you knoow that whenever I use some of the APers that take a while to get a trophy, such as Snow Wars for example, work fine for a while, sometimes as little as two minutes, sometimes ten minutes, until Stealthcore just seems to... do nothing. It doesn't freeze, but when you check in the log: whereas you'd usually see a new message appear like every few seconds, you now see nothing new appear. Also remarkable is that the Program Delay at the bottom of Stealthcore just shows the last amount of MS from the point in time where Stealthcore stopped working. The MS just doesn't change anymore, really strange.
    The only workaround for it, is closing Stealthcore and restarting it, but yeah, that'll last for as long as Stealthcore decides it wants to work.

Also wanted to add that the Cheat! AP seems to work fine no matter what.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVolta425 View Post
    hey, I just wanted to let you knoow that whenever I use some of the APers that take a while to get a trophy, such as Snow Wars for example, work fine for a while, sometimes as little as two minutes, sometimes ten minutes, until Stealthcore just seems to... do nothing. It doesn't freeze, but when you check in the log: whereas you'd usually see a new message appear like every few seconds, you now see nothing new appear. Also remarkable is that the Program Delay at the bottom of Stealthcore just shows the last amount of MS from the point in time where Stealthcore stopped working. The MS just doesn't change anymore, really strange.
    The only workaround for it, is closing Stealthcore and restarting it, but yeah, that'll last for as long as Stealthcore decides it wants to work.

Also wanted to add that the Cheat! AP seems to work fine no matter what.
    Have you tried stopping, scheduling the bot again and then starting to restart the process?

The only AP I know that needs an update is Cellblock... the rest should work. Snow Wars will have a hiccup every now and then but the bot has gotten me gold several times!

----

New login interface for the next update... stay tuned!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 223 of 299 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273 ... LastLast