DL/UL
    131/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    by manual login, do you refer to the cookies one, then nope cause i don't use firefox, or if ya refering to add account, then yeah i could login that way before it stopped working berfore update

- - - Updated - - -

are you refering manual login as in the cookie then no idea, haven't used firefox for years, or if ya refering it to add account login then before update it was working till it stopped due to stackpath, but nothing since update..,. gonna try dl fox n trying that one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    firefox is working, so gonna use that for now, but i do pref add acc no idea why lol.... ps thank's for the help
    Last edited by aur0dem0n; 05-19-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Just updated the program after all of this StackPath bullshit that's been going on. My program still gets stuck at the "entering account password" part.

Before anyone scolds me, yes, I've read through the past several pages of replies. Did not find anything relevant.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't do anything different but now it's working.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Sora; 05-23-2022 at 12:13 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Working perfectly for me now, you guys are the best!
    Thank you Bat and J03 for your continued hard work!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 18h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The program works for me as well. On the weekend it also closed on me with no error message (tried the Firefox cookie method), but now it works. I think StackPath has been disabled though as other programs work for me as well, so that might have something to do with it.

I think something is up with the Illusen quester, it says "System.IndexOutOfRangeException". When I go to Illusen's Glade on Neopets I see that a quest is in progress, but the program doesn't finish it. I haven't tried the Jhudora one. Could you look into this when you have some time?

The lab ray also doesn't seem to working properly for me, it stopped working sometime in the last update (prior to this one). It just says "Lab Result:" and doesn't list anything, and when I go to the lab ray page I can still zap my pet on the same day.
    As a suggestion, I think it would be cool if I could set the pet to be zapped. It always zaps my active pet and that's not always the pet I want zapped.

I really like the little summary that you get when Kitchen Quests are finished. It's nice to be able to see what I actually spend on the quests.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Hmm, so I tried searching for key words in this board (and I think I posted about this before but couldn't find my post haha), but is anyone also getting the "Account check - Input string was not in a correct format" log? I get this when using both Chrome and FF sadly

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperal View Post
    The program works for me as well. On the weekend it also closed on me with no error message (tried the Firefox cookie method), but now it works. I think StackPath has been disabled though as other programs work for me as well, so that might have something to do with it.

I think something is up with the Illusen quester, it says "System.IndexOutOfRangeException". When I go to Illusen's Glade on Neopets I see that a quest is in progress, but the program doesn't finish it. I haven't tried the Jhudora one. Could you look into this when you have some time?

The lab ray also doesn't seem to working properly for me, it stopped working sometime in the last update (prior to this one). It just says "Lab Result:" and doesn't list anything, and when I go to the lab ray page I can still zap my pet on the same day.
    As a suggestion, I think it would be cool if I could set the pet to be zapped. It always zaps my active pet and that's not always the pet I want zapped.

I really like the little summary that you get when Kitchen Quests are finished. It's nice to be able to see what I actually spend on the quests.
    I will need to test the Illusen/Jhudora questers. Thanks for the heads up.

I've already noticed the lab ray not working properly sometimes, for some reason. Will fix this for the next update.

As for which pet is zaps, I've made it zap your active pet as a means of "control", sorry but this is how I intend to keep the bot functionality. If you want to zap a different pet, please set that one as the active.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Hmm, so I tried searching for key words in this board (and I think I posted about this before but couldn't find my post haha), but is anyone also getting the "Account check - Input string was not in a correct format" log? I get this when using both Chrome and FF sadly
    Sorry, Brittany. But based on your history with this program, I really think there's something wrong with your FF profile(s)... Is there any way you can try with another computer that has a fresh installation of the latest FF browser? Chrome cookie login is not working right now as mentioned before. I think manual login might not be working for some people either, I need to test this.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-24-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I will need to test the Illusen/Jhudora questers. Thanks for the heads up.

I've already noticed the lab ray not working properly sometimes, for some reason. Will fix this for the next update.

As for which pet is zaps, I've made it zap your active pet as a means of "control", sorry but this is how I intend to keep the bot functionality. If you want to zap a different pet, please set that one as the active.

Sorry, Brittany. But based on your history with this program, I really think there's something wrong with your FF profile(s)... Is there any way you can try with another computer that has a fresh installation of the latest FF browser? Chrome cookie login is not working right now as mentioned before. I think manual login might not be working for some people either, I need to test this.
    It's fine Joe! Sadly, I don't have another computer available in my apartment to try a clean slate from, but that's ok. I always assumed it was my comp causing the issue haha it's not the bests of laptops

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I love the program so far, and plan on renewing premium for this program alone.

However, I have one issue that I cant find an answer to with the search bar.

My statistics page gets stuck after loading the first 10 logs and can't load the most recent 5 logs. I then tried deleting the first 10 logs, and it is still stuck at the same point and can now only load "0 / 5 logs". Has anyone else encountered this error and have a fix for it? I'd love to be able to track my progress

EDIT: I also get one other error when I try to use the neodeck function. It says, "Neodeck Collector Error - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex".

Anyone know how to resolve that error as well?
    Last edited by shadowhuntee; 05-25-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    I love the program so far, and plan on renewing premium for this program alone.

However, I have one issue that I cant find an answer to with the search bar.

My statistics page gets stuck after loading the first 10 logs and can't load the most recent 5 logs. I then tried deleting the first 10 logs, and it is still stuck at the same point and can now only load "0 / 5 logs". Has anyone else encountered this error and have a fix for it? I'd love to be able to track my progress

EDIT: I also get one other error when I try to use the neodeck function. It says, "Neodeck Collector Error - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex".

Anyone know how to resolve that error as well?
    I need to update the code for both of these features (Stats & Neodeck), and likely a few other bots in the program. No worries, there's a lot of fixes coming.

----------
    @(you need an account to see links) and anyone else - I just uploaded an updated version of Stealth Core. This is a non-forced update, so you won't have to, but I recommend it.

Some of the fixes made:

-) Shop Auto-Pricer will now price items that you have a large quantity of.
    -) Illusen Quester fixed (Jhudora is next, please be patient)
    -) Secret Lab Ray is fixed and zaps again
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

esperal (05-27-2022),Mawb (05-26-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I need to update the code for both of these features (Stats & Neodeck), and likely a few other bots in the program. No worries, there's a lot of fixes coming.

----------
    @(you need an account to see links) and anyone else - I just uploaded an updated version of Stealth Core. This is a non-forced update, so you won't have to, but I recommend it.

Some of the fixes made:

-) Shop Auto-Pricer will now price items that you have a large quantity of.
    -) Illusen Quester fixed (Jhudora is next, please be patient)
    -) Secret Lab Ray is fixed and zaps again
    Absolutely loving the program! But when you fix/update these features, could you also add an option to land on a specific dice color in dice-a-roo (like the auto-player script from Bat has)?

Also, I think the igloo garage sale autobuyer, no matter what you set the buy limit too, runs forever (even after 10 items have been bought and it is not possible to actually buy more)
    Last edited by shadowhuntee; 05-29-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Page 210 of 298 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast