DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) ah fair enough! i don't mean to use it as an excuse but i do...probably need a higher dose of my anxiety meds, aha. sorry. but i will at least clear more specific things! i know the spoilers can't be seen, which is why i use them! better safe than sorry, though -- i do have to share *some* specifics for you to know what i'm talking about, you know?

sorry hhhh.
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hi Hi! So finally I have been able to access StealthCORE! Yay me. Quick question for dailies. I see there are things you can schedule individually that are part of the dailies options (for example battledome and food club). Is it enough to just have tasks like that scheduled within in dailies option or do they also need to be scheduled on their own? Also for the dailies running mine seems like it jumps around around. To me when I am watching the log it seems so fast! So just want to make sure I am using everything correctly. Definitely wish I had this back in the day. Cheers!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) I have been noticing for the past 2 days StealthCORE has not been completing the brain tree quest. It says either "did not complete quest" or "could not get both answers"

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) I have been noticing for the past 2 days StealthCORE has not been completing the brain tree quest. It says either "did not complete quest" or "could not get both answers"
    The once-a-day dailies option let's you run all of your daily bots/dailies one after the other. But as you said, there's the option to run them individually too.

Check the log to see if it wasn't able to buy an item for some reason. Mine will sometimes fail for me if the price is over my limit in the settings.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I found that I have to manually schedule the once-a-day dailies task every time I want it to run, because running it through the Load Schedule thing always returns this error:
    Once-A-Day Dailies Error - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Does anyone know how to fix this without manually adding it manually every time?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soviras For This Useful Post:

Bellz (09-09-2022),j03 (04-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi there! I hope this is the right place to post! I lurk a lot to try and find information but rarely post, as I don't want to appear an idiot, which I am when it comes to computer stuff! I had a few questions about the proxy login for Stealth CORE and I was hoping to get a clear answer. I want to do things smart and safe! Currently I'm using ProtonVPN which only allows me to log in and do one account at a time (quite a hassle!) I attempted to set up Proxifier to get around it, but I can't get it to work. I'm thinking of switching to instantproxies to knock out my dailies a lot faster!

Here's my question: If I have the accounts set up correctly
    account1:password:proxy:port
    account2:password:proxy:port etc etc etc...
    I don't need to use proxifier correct, the program will log in through the proxy listed for the account?

A follow up question. Is Stealth CORE able to run multiple different accounts at once? Say I have account1 and 2 scheduled to perform dailies at the same time, will it handle that? Is there a max to how many can run at once? Does it bog down the system if you have too many instances going etc?

In reality if only running Stealth CORE, I wouldn't necessarily need Proxifier correct? My understanding is it would make it easy when it's time to retrieve the items on the account without having to mess with proxy settings on your web browser, so I'll probably get it anyway, the setup of Proxifier is just a wee bit intimidating for a simpleton like me! In reality the only time something like Proxifier would be essential is if I wanted to run multiple instances of stealth buyer at the same time? Or if you have multiple stealth buyers open, can you log into each with it's own proxy/port and thus not even need proxifier for that either?

Sorry for the newb questions! I really love your programs Joe ! Thanks for everything you do!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DirtyDan For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-25-2021)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    Here's my question: If I have the accounts set up correctly
    account1:password:proxy:port
    account2:password:proxy:port etc etc etc...
    I don't need to use proxifier correct, the program will log in through the proxy listed for the account?

A follow up question. Is Stealth CORE able to run multiple different accounts at once? Say I have account1 and 2 scheduled to perform dailies at the same time, will it handle that? Is there a max to how many can run at once? Does it bog down the system if you have too many instances going etc?
    1) Correct format. If you're using just one account via cookie login, use the proxy setting under that menu, otherwise, load your accounts with the proxy added in each line (if you plan on using a proxy). No Proxifier needed if you use the proxy feature in the login. Stealth Buyer uses different code, which has not been working well with a proxy, so I recommend Proxifier for that bot.

2) You can run as many accounts as you want, all at once. How many before your computer slows down... it all depends on your computer specs. A proxy is recommended so TNT doesn't see you running all of these accounts at the same time. And never run two bots for the same account at once. You can run two accounts at once though.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DirtyDan (04-25-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for the swift response! I'll def be using a proxy! Safe and smart is my philosophy!

Do you have any quick tips or advice for switching from one service to another? I've had all of my accounts for almost a year now running on their own specific vpn server with no issues. I kind of worry about getting flagged for the IP changing when I switch services. I think it might be a bit paranoid. Since they aren't new accounts, and as long as it's not a BUNCH of different IP addresses on the same account suspicion should be minimal right? I mean people travel/move/etc all the time. If you got flagged for one new IP almost everyone would be flagged!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    My ck authorization is stuck on "Authorizing clraik account...". Stealthcore is not blocked by my firewall. I changed my password to see if it would help, no luck. I have the newest version of .net. My antivirus isn't quarantining it. I'm not using a vpn or proxy. Any ideas as to what the issue might be?

Update: I think it might be freezing or crashing when you put in a correct username and password combination. It stops responding when I submit my info if my info is correct, to the point it doesn't even show up on task manager. Not as a process nor an application but the window stays up uncloseable through normal means. When you enter incorrect info it doesn't do this, it just tells you that the info is invalid. I've tried reinstalling it maybe 4 times with 0 luck. Maybe the issue has something to do with me becoming Clraik+ when I used to have a different username?
    Last edited by Sarada; 05-04-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) Do you have any ideal what might be causing this?

Page 191 of 299 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast